Granola Bar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Granola bar: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one granola bar, tablespoon and more
How many calories in granola bar?
To illustrate, medium size granola bar (35 g) has about 146 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size granola bar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of granola bar on charts.
Granola bar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 granola bars?
As I wrote before medium size granola bar (35 g) have 146 calories. It is easy to count that two granola bars have about 292 calories and three granola bars have about 438 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five granola bars.
- Medium size granola bar (35 g)146 kcal
- Tablespoon of granola bar (12g)50 kcal
- Cup of granola bar (90g)376 kcal
- Half cup of granola bar (45g)188 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of granola bars119 kcal
- Half of medium size granola bar73 kcal
- Small size granola bar (28g)116.8 kcal
- Big size granola bar (46g)189.8 kcal
- Two medium size granola bars292 kcal
- Three medium size granola bars438 kcal
- Four medium size granola bars584 kcal
- Five medium size granola bars730 kcal
Protein in granola bar
Granola bars have 5.65 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size granola bar (35 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in granola bars
Granola bars have 70.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size granola bar (35 g) has about 24.6 g of carbs.
Fat in granola bars
Granola bars have 16.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size granola bar (35 g) has about 5.8 g of fat.
medium size granola bar (35 g) has:146kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
granola bar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.169 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.765 mg
- Vitaminium B60.066 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of granola bar
- 62% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
granola bar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium237 mg
- Magnessium64 mg
- Calcium41 mg
- Sodium251 mg
- Iron2.19 mg
Interesting charts - compare granola bar with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how granola bar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Quarter Pounder With Cheese have?
- Calories in tablespoon of soy flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hamburger patty?
- How much fat in applesauce?
- How much protein in fried sausage?
- What is weight of grilled cod?
- Cooked yam calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen blueberries calories per serving size