Life Savers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Life Savers?
100g of Life Savers have about 325 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 piece | 1 lollipop | 1 bag | 1 packet
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) have about 49 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 49 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Life Savers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Life Savers nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Life Savers on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Life Savers (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||77.5 g||21.97 g||11.6 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||0.71 g||0.4 g|
Life Savers - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Life Savers
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Life Savers - minerals per 100g
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Life Savers?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) have 49 calories. It is easy to count that two Life Savers have about 98 calories and three Life Savers have about 147 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Life Savers.
- Standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g)49 kcal
- Life Savers 1 piece (2g)7 kcal
- Life Savers 1 lollipop (2g)7 kcal
- Life Savers 1 bag (15g)49 kcal
- Life Savers 1 packet (15g)49 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Life Savers92 kcal
- Half of medium size Life Savers24.5 kcal
- Small size Life Savers (12g)39.2 kcal
- Big size Life Savers (20g)63.7 kcal
- Two medium size Life Savers98 kcal
- Three medium size Life Savers147 kcal
- Four medium size Life Savers196 kcal
- Five medium size Life Savers245 kcal
Protein in Life Savers
Life Savers have 2.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Life Savers
Life Savers have 77.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) has about 11.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Life Savers
0 g of fat - Life Savers have no fat.
standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) has:49kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Life Savers with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Life Savers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vodka and tonic have?
- Calories in a half of bratwurst
- Calories in whole bratwurst
- Calories for one, two or more bratwurst
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in quesadilla with vegetables?
- How much fat in american cheese?
- How much protein in KFC Coleslaw ?
- What is weight of Taco Bell Taco?
- Ribeye steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Bud Light calories per serving size