Life Savers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Life Savers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece and more
How many calories in Life Savers?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) has about 49 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Life Savers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Life Savers on charts.
Life Savers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , 1 lollipop , 1 bag or 1 packet of Life Savers?
As I wrote before 100g have 325 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , 1 lollipop , 1 bag or 1 packet of Life Savers.
- Standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g)49 kcal
- Life Savers 1 piece (2g)7 kcal
- Life Savers 1 lollipop (2g)7 kcal
- Life Savers 1 bag (15g)49 kcal
- Life Savers 1 packet (15g)49 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Life Savers92 kcal
- 10g of Life Savers33 kcal
- 20g of Life Savers65 kcal
- 50g of Life Savers163 kcal
- 100g of Life Savers325 kcal
Protein in Life Savers
Life Savers have 2.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Life Savers
Life Savers have 77.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) has about 11.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Life Savers
0 g of fat - Life Savers have no fat.
standard serving size of Life Savers (15 g) has:49kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Life Savers - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Life Savers
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Life Savers - minerals per 100g
Interesting charts - compare Life Savers with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Life Savers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vodka and tonic have?
- Calories in a half of bratwurst
- Calories in whole bratwurst
- Calories for one, two or more bratwurst
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in quesadilla with vegetables?
- How much fat in american cheese?
- How much protein in KFC Coleslaw ?
- What is weight of Taco Bell Taco?
- Ribeye steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Bud Light calories per serving size