Banana Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Banana bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in banana bread?
For example, standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has about 365 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of banana bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 52 minutes, swim for about 43 minutes or run for 37 minutes.
See all nutrition data of banana bread on charts.
Banana bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||54.6 g||~ 15.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||10.5 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||4.3 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Water||29.2 g||~ 8.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or whole loaf of banana bread?
As I wrote before 100g has 326 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or whole loaf of banana bread.
- Standard serving size of banana bread (112 g)365 kcal
- Slice of banana bread (56g)183 kcal
- Banana bread whole loaf (605g)1972 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of banana bread92 kcal
- 10g of banana bread33 kcal
- 20g of banana bread65 kcal
- 50g of banana bread163 kcal
- 100g of banana bread326 kcal
Protein in banana bread
Banana bread has 4.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in banana bread
Banana bread has 54.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has about 61.2 g of carbs.
Fat in banana bread
Banana bread has 10.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has about 11.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has:365kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
banana bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A493 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.172 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.446 mg
- Vitaminium B60.15 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.7 mg
Energy content of banana bread
- 66% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
banana bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium134 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium302 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare banana bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how banana bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Royal Crown Cola have?
- Calories in a half of white chocolate
- Calories in whole white chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more white chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Lays chips?
- How much fat in scrambled egg?
- How much protein in Big Mac?
- What is weight of egg yolk?
- Goose calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherry juice calories per serving size