Banana Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in banana bread?
For example, standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has about 365 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 365 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from banana bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about banana bread nutrition.
See all nutrition data of banana bread on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Banana Bread (112 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of banana bread (112 g)|
|Carbs Total||54.6 g||15.48 g||61.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.31 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||10.5 g||2.98 g||11.8 g|
|Protein||4.3 g||1.22 g||4.8 g|
|Water||29.2 g||8.28 g||32.7 g|
banana bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A493 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.172 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.446 mg
- Vit B60.15 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.048 mcg
- Vit C1.7 mg
Energy content of banana bread
- 66% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
banana bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium134 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium302 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 banana bread?
As I wrote before standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has 365 calories. It is easy to count that two banana bread have about 730 calories and three banana bread have about 1095 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five banana bread.
- Standard serving size of banana bread (112 g)365 kcal
- Slice of banana bread (56g)183 kcal
- Banana bread whole loaf (605g)1972 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of banana bread92 kcal
- Half of medium size banana bread182.5 kcal
- Small size banana bread (90g)292 kcal
- Big size banana bread (146g)474.5 kcal
- Two medium size banana bread730 kcal
- Three medium size banana bread1095 kcal
- Four medium size banana bread1460 kcal
- Five medium size banana bread1825 kcal
Protein in banana bread
Banana bread has 4.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) you can see that you will get about 4.8 g of protein.
Carbs in banana bread
Banana bread has 54.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has about 61.2 g of carbs.
Fat in banana bread
Banana bread has 10.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has about 11.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of banana bread (112 g) has:365kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare banana bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how banana bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Royal Crown Cola have?
- Calories in a half of white chocolate
- Calories in whole white chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more white chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Lays chips?
- How much fat in scrambled egg?
- How much protein in Big Mac?
- What is weight of dried agave?
- Milk powder calories per ounce (oz)
- Pastrami calories per serving size