Fried Green Tomatoes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fried green tomato?
To show you what does it mean, medium size fried green tomato (123 g) has about 248 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 248 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fried green tomato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fried green tomato nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fried green tomato on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Fried Green Tomato (123 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size fried green tomato (123 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.01 g||3.69 g||16 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||0.28 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||15.67 g||4.44 g||19.3 g|
|Protein||3.24 g||0.92 g||4 g|
|Water||66.78 g||18.93 g||82.1 g|
fried green tomato - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.112 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.934 mg
- Vit B60.069 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vit C14.2 mg
- Vit E2.02 mg
- Vit K0.024 mg
Energy content of fried green tomato
- 25% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
fried green tomato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium173 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium69 mg
- Sodium216 mg
- Iron1.07 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried green tomatoes?
As I wrote before medium size fried green tomato (123 g) have 248 calories. It is easy to count that two fried green tomatoes have about 496 calories and three fried green tomatoes have about 744 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried green tomatoes.
- Medium size fried green tomato (123 g)248 kcal
- Slice of fried green tomato (36g)73 kcal
- Cup of fried green tomato (180g)364 kcal
- Half cup of fried green tomato (90g)182 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried green tomatoes57 kcal
- Half of medium size fried green tomato124 kcal
- Small size fried green tomato (98g)198.4 kcal
- Big size fried green tomato (160g)322.4 kcal
- Two medium size fried green tomatoes496 kcal
- Three medium size fried green tomatoes744 kcal
- Four medium size fried green tomatoes992 kcal
- Five medium size fried green tomatoes1240 kcal
Protein in fried green tomato
Fried green tomatoes have 3.24 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried green tomato (123 g) you can see that you will get about 4 g of protein.
Carbs in fried green tomatoes
Fried green tomatoes have 13.01 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried green tomato (123 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in fried green tomatoes
Fried green tomatoes have 15.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried green tomato (123 g) has about 19.3 g of fat.
medium size fried green tomato (123 g) has:248kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fried green tomato with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried green tomato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does donut have?
- Calories in a half of baguette
- Calories in whole baguette
- Calories for one, two or more baguettes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg yolk?
- How much fat in goose liver?
- How much protein in grapefruit juice?
- What is weight of eel?
- Mozzarella cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Vermouth calories per serving size