Fried Pork Chop: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried pork chop: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried pork chop and more
How many calories in fried pork chop?
Case in point, medium size fried pork chop (139 g) has about 293 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried pork chop is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 42 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 29 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried pork chop on charts.
Fried pork chop: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||10.5 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||27.69 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Water||59.12 g||~ 16.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried pork chop?
As I wrote before medium size fried pork chop (139 g) has 293 calories. It is easy to count that two fried pork chop have about 586 calories and three fried pork chop have about 879 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried pork chop.
- Medium size fried pork chop (139 g)293 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried pork chop60 kcal
- Half of medium size fried pork chop146.5 kcal
- Small size fried pork chop (111g)234.4 kcal
- Big size fried pork chop (181g)380.9 kcal
- Two medium size fried pork chop586 kcal
- Three medium size fried pork chop879 kcal
- Four medium size fried pork chop1172 kcal
- Five medium size fried pork chop1465 kcal
Protein in fried pork chop
Fried pork chop has 27.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried pork chop (139 g) you can see that you will get about 38.5 g of protein.
Carbs in fried pork chop
0 g of carbs - fried pork chop has no carbohydrates.
Fat in fried pork chop
Fried pork chop has 10.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried pork chop (139 g) has about 14.6 g of fat.
medium size fried pork chop (139 g) has:293kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried pork chop - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.565 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.249 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.558 mg
- Vitaminium E0.2 mg
Energy content of fried pork chop
- 0% CARBS
- 54% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
fried pork chop - minerals per 100g
- Potassium459 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium514 mg
- Iron0.51 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried pork chop with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried pork chop looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does wheat flour have?
- Calories in a half of egg white
- Calories in whole egg white
- Calories for one, two or more egg white
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in duck breast?
- How much fat in raisins?
- How much protein in caviar?
- What is weight of tomato sauce?
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) calories per ounce (oz)
- Upma calories per serving size