Fried Tilapia: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried tilapia: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried tilapia, steak and more
How many calories in fried tilapia?
To show you what does it mean, medium size fried tilapia (87 g) has about 184 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried tilapia is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried tilapia on charts.
Fried tilapia: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried tilapia?
As I wrote before medium size fried tilapia (87 g) has 184 calories. It is easy to count that two fried tilapia have about 368 calories and three fried tilapia have about 552 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried tilapia.
- Medium size fried tilapia (87 g)184 kcal
- Fried tilapia steak (87g)184 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried tilapia60 kcal
- Half of medium size fried tilapia92 kcal
- Small size fried tilapia (70g)147.2 kcal
- Big size fried tilapia (113g)239.2 kcal
- Two medium size fried tilapia368 kcal
- Three medium size fried tilapia552 kcal
- Four medium size fried tilapia736 kcal
- Five medium size fried tilapia920 kcal
Protein in fried tilapia
Fried tilapia has 20.21 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried tilapia (87 g) you can see that you will get about 17.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fried tilapia
Fried tilapia has 9.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried tilapia (87 g) has about 8.6 g of carbs.
Fat in fried tilapia
Fried tilapia has 10.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried tilapia (87 g) has about 8.8 g of fat.
medium size fried tilapia (87 g) has:184kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried tilapia - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.132 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.144 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.152 mg
- Vitaminium B60.155 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.036 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.65 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of fried tilapia
- 19% CARBS
- 38% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
fried tilapia - minerals per 100g
- Potassium300 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium41 mg
- Sodium432 mg
- Iron1.31 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried tilapia with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried tilapia looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked pasta have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sheep
- Calories in teaspoon of sheep
- Calories in glass of sheep
- Calories in cup of sheep
- Calories in shot (small glass) of sheep
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Poultry offal?
- How much fat in dried pear?
- How much protein in anchovy?
- What is weight of beef?
- Pig in a blanket calories per ounce (oz)
- Caramel apple calories per serving size