Fried Calamari: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried calamari: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in fried calamari?
For instance, medium size fried calamari (9 g) has about 21 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried calamari is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried calamari on charts.
Fried calamari: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried calamaris?
As I wrote before medium size fried calamari (9 g) has 21 calories. It is easy to count that two fried calamaris have about 42 calories and three fried calamaris have about 63 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried calamaris.
- Medium size fried calamari (9 g)21 kcal
- Cup of fried calamari (143g)330 kcal
- Half cup of fried calamari (71.5g)165 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried calamari65 kcal
- Half of medium size fried calamari10.5 kcal
- Small size fried calamari (7g)16.8 kcal
- Big size fried calamari (12g)27.3 kcal
- Two medium size fried calamaris42 kcal
- Three medium size fried calamaris63 kcal
- Four medium size fried calamaris84 kcal
- Five medium size fried calamaris105 kcal
Protein in fried calamari
Fried calamari has 16.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried calamari (9 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in fried calamari
Fried calamari has 12.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried calamari (9 g) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in fried calamari
Fried calamari has 11.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried calamari (9 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
medium size fried calamari (9 g) has:21kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried calamari - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.44 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.771 mg
- Vitaminium B60.076 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.3 mg
- Vitaminium E2.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of fried calamari
- 23% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
fried calamari - minerals per 100g
- Potassium259 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium60 mg
- Sodium382 mg
- Iron1.47 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried calamari with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried calamari looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked salmon have?
- Calories in a half of egg
- Calories in whole egg
- Calories for one, two or more eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in duck meat?
- How much fat in prunes?
- How much protein in carp?
- What is weight of linseed oil?
- Riesling calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked mushrooms calories per serving size