Tartar Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in tatar sauce?
100g of tatar sauce has about 211 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
In particular, tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has about 32 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 32 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of tatar sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about tatar sauce nutrition.
See all nutrition data of tatar sauce on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Tatar Sauce (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.3 g||3.77 g||2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||16.7 g||4.73 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||1 g||0.28 g||0.2 g|
|Water||67 g||18.99 g||10.1 g|
tatar sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A165 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.016 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.029 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.093 mg
- Vit B60.044 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C2.3 mg
- Vit E1.68 mg
- Vit K0.05 mg
Energy content of tatar sauce
- 26% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
tatar sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium68 mg
- Phosphorus50.4 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium667 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink50.4 mg
Compare tatar sauce:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tatar sauces?
As I wrote before tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has 32 calories. It is easy to count that two tatar sauces have about 64 calories and three tatar sauces have about 96 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tatar sauces.
- Tablespoon of tatar sauce (15g)32 kcal
- Teaspoon of tatar sauce (5g)11 kcal
- Cup of tatar sauce (200g)422 kcal
- Half cup of tatar sauce (100g)211 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tatar sauce60 kcal
- Half of medium size tatar sauce16 kcal
- Small size tatar sauce (12g)25.6 kcal
- Big size tatar sauce (20g)41.6 kcal
- Two medium size tatar sauces64 kcal
- Three medium size tatar sauces96 kcal
- Four medium size tatar sauces128 kcal
- Five medium size tatar sauces160 kcal
Protein in tatar sauce
Tatar sauce has 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tatar sauce
Tatar sauce has 13.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in tatar sauce
Tatar sauce has 16.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has:32kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare tatar sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how tatar sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soy sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Gyoza dumplings
- Calories in whole Gyoza dumplings
- Calories for one, two or more Gyoza dumplings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in funnel cake?
- How much fat in hummus Sabra?
- How much protein in Jm Beam?
- What is weight of fudge?
- Pork shoulder calories per ounce (oz)
- Slurpee calories per serving size