Tartar Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tartar sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in tatar sauce?
In particular, tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has about 32 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon tatar sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tatar sauce on charts.
Tartar sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.3 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||16.7 g||~ 4.7 g|
|Protein||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||67 g||~ 19 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of tatar sauces?
As I wrote before 100g has 211 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of tatar sauce.
- Tablespoon of tatar sauce (15g)32 kcal
- Teaspoon of tatar sauce (5g)11 kcal
- Cup of tatar sauce (200g)422 kcal
- Half cup of tatar sauce (100g)211 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tatar sauce60 kcal
- 10g of tatar sauce21 kcal
- 20g of tatar sauce42 kcal
- 50g of tatar sauce106 kcal
- 100g of tatar sauce211 kcal
Protein in tatar sauce
Tatar sauce has 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tatar sauce
Tatar sauce has 13.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in tatar sauce
Tatar sauce has 16.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
tablespoon of tatar sauce (15 g) has:32kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tatar sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A165 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.016 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.029 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.093 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.3 mg
- Vitaminium E1.68 mg
- Vitaminium K0.05 mg
Energy content of tatar sauce
- 26% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
tatar sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium68 mg
- Phosphorus50.4 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium667 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
- Zink50.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare tatar sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how tatar sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soy sauce have?
- Calories in a half of Gyoza dumplings
- Calories in whole Gyoza dumplings
- Calories for one, two or more Gyoza dumplings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in funnel cake?
- How much fat in hummus Sabra?
- How much protein in Jm Beam?
- What is weight of fudge?
- Pork shoulder calories per ounce (oz)
- Slurpee calories per serving size