Frozen Yogurt Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen yogurt sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frozen yogurt sandwich and more
How many calories in frozen yogurt sandwich?
For example, medium size frozen yogurt sandwich (54 g) has about 114 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frozen yogurt sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen yogurt sandwich on charts.
Frozen yogurt sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||37.68 g||~ 10.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||5.13 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Protein||4.64 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Water||51.8 g||~ 14.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen yogurt sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size frozen yogurt sandwich (54 g) have 114 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen yogurt sandwiches have about 228 calories and three frozen yogurt sandwiches have about 342 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen yogurt sandwiches.
- Medium size frozen yogurt sandwich (54 g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen yogurt sandwiches60 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen yogurt sandwich57 kcal
- Small size frozen yogurt sandwich (43g)91.2 kcal
- Big size frozen yogurt sandwich (70g)148.2 kcal
- Two medium size frozen yogurt sandwiches228 kcal
- Three medium size frozen yogurt sandwiches342 kcal
- Four medium size frozen yogurt sandwiches456 kcal
- Five medium size frozen yogurt sandwiches570 kcal
Protein in frozen yogurt sandwich
Frozen yogurt sandwiches have 4.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frozen yogurt sandwich (54 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen yogurt sandwiches
Frozen yogurt sandwiches have 37.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frozen yogurt sandwich (54 g) has about 20.3 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen yogurt sandwiches
Frozen yogurt sandwiches have 5.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frozen yogurt sandwich (54 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
medium size frozen yogurt sandwich (54 g) has:114kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen yogurt sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.179 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.411 mg
- Vitaminium B60.068 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.15 mg
Energy content of frozen yogurt sandwich
- 70% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 21% FAT
frozen yogurt sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium178 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium112 mg
- Sodium67 mg
- Iron0.41 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen yogurt sandwich with other frozen yogurt sandwich
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen yogurt sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does apricot have?
- Calories in a half of banana
- Calories in whole banana
- Calories for one, two or more bananas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in apple?
- How much fat in blackberry?
- How much protein in blackcurrants?
- What is weight of blueberries?
- Melon calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherimoya calories per serving size