Meatloaf: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Meatloaf: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in meatloaf?
To illustrate, standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has about 388 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of meatloaf is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 55 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of meatloaf on charts.
Meatloaf: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of meatloaf?
As I wrote before 100g has 212 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of meatloaf.
- Standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g)388 kcal
- Slice of meatloaf (183g)388 kcal
- Cup of meatloaf (178g)377 kcal
- Half cup of meatloaf (89g)189 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of meatloaf60 kcal
- 10g of meatloaf21 kcal
- 20g of meatloaf42 kcal
- 50g of meatloaf106 kcal
- 100g of meatloaf212 kcal
Protein in meatloaf
Meatloaf has 14.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) you can see that you will get about 25.9 g of protein.
Carbs in meatloaf
Meatloaf has 3.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has about 6.5 g of carbs.
Fat in meatloaf
Meatloaf has 15.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has about 29.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has:388kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
meatloaf - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A442 IU
- Vitaminium C1.1 mg
Energy content of meatloaf
- 7% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
meatloaf - minerals per 100g
- Sodium345 mg
- Iron0.96 mg
Interesting charts - compare meatloaf with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how meatloaf looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gelatine have?
- Calories in a half of chinese pancake
- Calories in whole chinese pancake
- Calories for one, two or more chinese pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tiramisu?
- How much fat in omelette?
- How much protein in Bake Rolls?
- What is weight of Date syrup?
- Blue cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Mustard calories per serving size