Meatloaf: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in meatloaf?
To illustrate, standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has about 388 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 388 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from meatloaf is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about meatloaf nutrition.
See all nutrition data of meatloaf on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Meatloaf (183 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.54 g||1 g||6.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||15.93 g||4.52 g||29.2 g|
|Protein||14.16 g||4.01 g||25.9 g|
meatloaf - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A442 IU
- Vit C1.1 mg
Energy content of meatloaf
- 7% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
meatloaf - minerals per 100g
- Sodium345 mg
- Iron0.96 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 meatloaf?
As I wrote before standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has 388 calories. It is easy to count that two meatloaf have about 776 calories and three meatloaf have about 1164 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five meatloaf.
- Standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g)388 kcal
- Slice of meatloaf (183g)388 kcal
- Cup of meatloaf (178g)377 kcal
- Half cup of meatloaf (89g)189 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of meatloaf60 kcal
- Half of medium size meatloaf194 kcal
- Small size meatloaf (146g)310.4 kcal
- Big size meatloaf (238g)504.4 kcal
- Two medium size meatloaf776 kcal
- Three medium size meatloaf1164 kcal
- Four medium size meatloaf1552 kcal
- Five medium size meatloaf1940 kcal
Protein in meatloaf
Meatloaf has 14.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) you can see that you will get about 25.9 g of protein.
Carbs in meatloaf
Meatloaf has 3.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has about 6.5 g of carbs.
Fat in meatloaf
Meatloaf has 15.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has about 29.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of meatloaf (183 g) has:388kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare meatloaf with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how meatloaf looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gelatine have?
- Calories in a half of chinese pancake
- Calories in whole chinese pancake
- Calories for one, two or more chinese pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tiramisu?
- How much fat in omelette?
- How much protein in apricot?
- What is weight of avocado?
- Banana calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple calories per serving size