Fried Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in fried mushrooms?
For example, standard serving size of fried mushrooms (30 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fried mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried mushroom on charts.
Fried mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||14.95 g||~ 4.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||5.6 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Protein||3.34 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||74.98 g||~ 21.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 champignon of fried mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 122 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 champignon of fried mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of fried mushrooms (30 g)37 kcal
- Cup of fried mushrooms (134g)163 kcal
- Half cup of fried mushrooms (67g)82 kcal
- Fried mushrooms 1 champignon (18g)22 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried mushrooms35 kcal
- 10g of fried mushrooms12 kcal
- 20g of fried mushrooms24 kcal
- 50g of fried mushrooms61 kcal
- 100g of fried mushrooms122 kcal
Protein in fried mushrooms
Fried mushrooms have 3.34 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of fried mushrooms (30 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in fried mushrooms
Fried mushrooms have 14.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of fried mushrooms (30 g) has about 4.5 g of carbs.
Fat in fried mushrooms
Fried mushrooms have 5.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of fried mushrooms (30 g) has about 1.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of fried mushrooms (30 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.135 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.242 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.265 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.04 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of fried mushrooms
- 48% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
fried mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium150 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium241 mg
- Iron1.07 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried mushrooms with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cake have?
- Calories in a half of bread
- Calories in whole bread
- Calories for one, two or more loaves of bread
- Calories in slice of bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sardine?
- How much fat in Edam cheese?
- How much protein in almond oil?
- What is weight of blackberry juice?
- Rum calories per ounce (oz)
- Soy sauce calories per serving size