Fried Chicken Breast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried chicken breast: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried chicken breast, 1 medium fillet and more
How many calories in fried chicken breast?
To illustrate, medium size fried chicken breast (118 g) has about 221 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried chicken breast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 26 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried chicken breast on charts.
Fried chicken breast: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.51 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||4.71 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Protein||33.44 g||~ 9.5 g|
|Water||60.21 g||~ 17.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried chicken breast?
As I wrote before medium size fried chicken breast (118 g) has 221 calories. It is easy to count that two fried chicken breast have about 442 calories and three fried chicken breast have about 663 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried chicken breast.
- Medium size fried chicken breast (118 g)221 kcal
- Fried chicken breast 1 medium fillet (118g)221 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried chicken breast53 kcal
- Half of medium size fried chicken breast110.5 kcal
- Small size fried chicken breast (94g)176.8 kcal
- Big size fried chicken breast (153g)287.3 kcal
- Two medium size fried chicken breast442 kcal
- Three medium size fried chicken breast663 kcal
- Four medium size fried chicken breast884 kcal
- Five medium size fried chicken breast1105 kcal
Protein in fried chicken breast
Fried chicken breast has 33.44 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried chicken breast (118 g) you can see that you will get about 39.5 g of protein.
Carbs in fried chicken breast
Fried chicken breast has 0.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried chicken breast (118 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in fried chicken breast
Fried chicken breast has 4.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried chicken breast (118 g) has about 5.6 g of fat.
medium size fried chicken breast (118 g) has:221kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried chicken breast - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A23 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.079 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.125 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)14.782 mg
- Vitaminium B60.64 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.42 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of fried chicken breast
- 1% CARBS
- 75% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
fried chicken breast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium276 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium79 mg
- Iron1.14 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried chicken breast with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried chicken breast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fudge candy have?
- Calories in a half of boiled egg
- Calories in whole boiled egg
- Calories for one, two or more boiled eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey breast?
- How much fat in raspberry juice?
- How much protein in halibut?
- What is weight of halloumi?
- Porterhouse steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Japchae calories per serving size