Fried Squash: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried squash: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice, cup and more
How many calories in fried squash?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of fried squash (159 g) has about 283 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fried squash is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried squash on charts.
Fried squash: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||12.17 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||13.33 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Protein||2.73 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||71.04 g||~ 20.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of fried squashs?
As I wrote before 100g has 178 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of fried squash.
- Standard serving size of fried squash (159 g)283 kcal
- Slice of fried squash (9g)16 kcal
- Cup of fried squash (220g)392 kcal
- Half cup of fried squash (110g)196 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried squash50 kcal
- 10g of fried squash18 kcal
- 20g of fried squash36 kcal
- 50g of fried squash89 kcal
- 100g of fried squash178 kcal
Protein in fried squash
Fried squash has 2.73 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of fried squash (159 g) you can see that you will get about 4.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fried squash
Fried squash has 12.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of fried squash (159 g) has about 19.4 g of carbs.
Fat in fried squash
Fried squash has 13.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of fried squash (159 g) has about 21.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of fried squash (159 g) has:283kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried squash - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.955 mg
- Vitaminium B60.092 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.037 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.59 mg
- Vitaminium K0.017 mg
Energy content of fried squash
- 27% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
fried squash - minerals per 100g
- Potassium154 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium112 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried squash with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried squash looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mutton have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sour cream 18%
- Calories in teaspoon of sour cream 18%
- Calories in glass of sour cream 18%
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey frankfurters?
- How much fat in lard?
- How much protein in shark meat?
- What is weight of peanut milk?
- Fritos calories per ounce (oz)
- No bake cookie calories per serving size