Fried Haddock: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried haddock: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried haddock, 1 medium fillet and more
How many calories in fried haddock?
For instance, medium size fried haddock (92 g) has about 190 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried haddock is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried haddock on charts.
Fried haddock: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.85 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||10.71 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||16.93 g||~ 4.8 g|
|Water||61.58 g||~ 17.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried haddock?
As I wrote before medium size fried haddock (92 g) has 190 calories. It is easy to count that two fried haddock have about 380 calories and three fried haddock have about 570 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried haddock.
- Medium size fried haddock (92 g)190 kcal
- Fried haddock 1 medium fillet (92g)190 kcal
- Fried haddock 1 medium steak (92g)190 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried haddock59 kcal
- Half of medium size fried haddock95 kcal
- Small size fried haddock (74g)152 kcal
- Big size fried haddock (120g)247 kcal
- Two medium size fried haddock380 kcal
- Three medium size fried haddock570 kcal
- Four medium size fried haddock760 kcal
- Five medium size fried haddock950 kcal
Protein in fried haddock
Fried haddock has 16.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried haddock (92 g) you can see that you will get about 15.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fried haddock
Fried haddock has 9.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried haddock (92 g) has about 9.1 g of carbs.
Fat in fried haddock
Fried haddock has 10.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried haddock (92 g) has about 9.9 g of fat.
medium size fried haddock (92 g) has:190kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried haddock - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.116 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.136 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.687 mg
- Vitaminium B60.246 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.52 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of fried haddock
- 19% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
fried haddock - minerals per 100g
- Potassium284 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium389 mg
- Iron0.98 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried haddock with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried haddock looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do fries have?
- Calories in tablespoon of goat cheese
- Calories in slice of goat cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frankfurter?
- How much fat in smoked bacon?
- How much protein in perch?
- What is weight of frog legs?
- Mixed berries calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked spinach calories per serving size