Chicken Tenders: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chicken tenders?
To illustrate, medium size chicken tenders (37 g) have about 100 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 100 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chicken tenders is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chicken tenders nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chicken tender on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Chicken Tenders (37 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size chicken tenders (37 g)|
|Carbs Total||17.25 g||4.89 g||6.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||0.34 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||13.95 g||3.95 g||5.2 g|
|Protein||19.22 g||5.45 g||7.1 g|
|Water||46.64 g||13.22 g||17.3 g|
chicken tenders - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.179 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.217 mg
- Vit B60.426 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vit C1.1 mg
- Vit E3.17 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of chicken tenders
- 25% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
chicken tenders - minerals per 100g
- Potassium373 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium769 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken tenders?
As I wrote before medium size chicken tenders (37 g) have 100 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken tenders have about 200 calories and three chicken tenders have about 300 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken tenders.
- Medium size chicken tenders (37 g)100 kcal
- Cup of chicken tenders (135g)366 kcal
- Half cup of chicken tenders (67.5g)183 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken tenders77 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken tenders50 kcal
- Small size chicken tenders (30g)80 kcal
- Big size chicken tenders (48g)130 kcal
- Two medium size chicken tenders200 kcal
- Three medium size chicken tenders300 kcal
- Four medium size chicken tenders400 kcal
- Five medium size chicken tenders500 kcal
Protein in chicken tenders
Chicken tenders have 19.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken tenders (37 g) you can see that you will get about 7.1 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken tenders
Chicken tenders have 17.25 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken tenders (37 g) has about 6.4 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken tenders
Chicken tenders have 13.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken tenders (37 g) has about 5.2 g of fat.
medium size chicken tenders (37 g) has:100kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chicken tenders with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken tenders look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does swordfish have?
- Calories in a half of yuca
- Calories in whole yuca
- Calories for one, two or more yuca
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Larabar Chocolate Truffles?
- How much fat in baked pork chop?
- How much protein in white potatoes?
- What is weight of Lucky Charms?
- Yogurt Parfait calories per ounce (oz)
- Chia pudding calories per serving size