Chicken Tenders: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken tenders: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in chicken tenders?
To illustrate, medium size chicken tenders (37 g) has about 100 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken tenders is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken tender on charts.
Chicken tenders: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken tenders?
As I wrote before medium size chicken tenders (37 g) have 100 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken tenders have about 200 calories and three chicken tenders have about 300 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken tenders.
- Medium size chicken tenders (37 g)100 kcal
- Cup of chicken tenders (135g)366 kcal
- Half cup of chicken tenders (67.5g)183 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken tenders77 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken tenders50 kcal
- Small size chicken tenders (30g)80 kcal
- Big size chicken tenders (48g)130 kcal
- Two medium size chicken tenders200 kcal
- Three medium size chicken tenders300 kcal
- Four medium size chicken tenders400 kcal
- Five medium size chicken tenders500 kcal
Protein in chicken tenders
Chicken tenders have 19.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken tenders (37 g) you can see that you will get about 7.1 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken tenders
Chicken tenders have 17.25 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken tenders (37 g) has about 6.4 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken tenders
Chicken tenders have 13.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken tenders (37 g) has about 5.2 g of fat.
medium size chicken tenders (37 g) has:100kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken tenders - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.179 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.217 mg
- Vitaminium B60.426 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.1 mg
- Vitaminium E3.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of chicken tenders
- 25% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
chicken tenders - minerals per 100g
- Potassium373 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium769 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken tenders with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken tenders look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.