Bagel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bagel: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one bagel and more
Also known as (other names): Plain bagel
How many calories in bagel?
For instance, medium size bagel (105 g) has about 263 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size bagel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bagel on charts.
Bagel: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bagels?
As I wrote before medium size bagel (105 g) have 263 calories. It is easy to count that two bagels have about 526 calories and three bagels have about 789 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bagels.
- Medium size bagel (105 g)263 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bagels71 kcal
- Half of medium size bagel131.5 kcal
- Small size bagel (84g)210.4 kcal
- Big size bagel (137g)341.9 kcal
- Two medium size bagels526 kcal
- Three medium size bagels789 kcal
- Four medium size bagels1052 kcal
- Five medium size bagels1315 kcal
Protein in bagel
Bagels have 10.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size bagel (105 g) you can see that you will get about 10.7 g of protein.
Carbs in bagels
Bagels have 48.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size bagel (105 g) has about 51.3 g of carbs.
Fat in bagels
Bagels have 1.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size bagel (105 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
medium size bagel (105 g) has:263kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bagel - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.403 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.209 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.37 mg
- Vitaminium B60.147 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.108 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.32 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of bagel
- 78% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
bagel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium165 mg
- Magnessium51 mg
- Calcium105 mg
- Sodium439 mg
- Iron2.76 mg
Interesting charts - compare bagel with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how bagel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does white chocolate have?
- Calories in a half of scrambled egg
- Calories in whole scrambled egg
- Calories for one, two or more scrambled eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Big Mac?
- How much fat in Snickers?
- How much protein in natural yogurt?
- What is weight of pastrami?
- Tomato juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna calories per serving size