Yellow Potatoes Cooked: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Yellow potatoes cooked: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one yellow potato cooked, cup and more
How many calories in yellow potato cooked?
For example, medium size yellow potato cooked (148 g) has about 112 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size yellow potato cooked is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of yellow potato cooked on charts.
Yellow potatoes cooked: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.61 g||~ 5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.36 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||79.62 g||~ 22.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 yellow potatoes cooked?
As I wrote before medium size yellow potato cooked (148 g) have 112 calories. It is easy to count that two yellow potatoes cooked have about 224 calories and three yellow potatoes cooked have about 336 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five yellow potatoes cooked.
- Medium size yellow potato cooked (148 g)112 kcal
- Cup of yellow potato cooked (127g)97 kcal
- Half cup of yellow potato cooked (63.5g)48 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of yellow potatoes cooked22 kcal
- Half of medium size yellow potato cooked56 kcal
- Small size yellow potato cooked (118g)89.6 kcal
- Big size yellow potato cooked (192g)145.6 kcal
- Two medium size yellow potatoes cooked224 kcal
- Three medium size yellow potatoes cooked336 kcal
- Four medium size yellow potatoes cooked448 kcal
- Five medium size yellow potatoes cooked560 kcal
Protein in yellow potato cooked
Yellow potatoes cooked have 1.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size yellow potato cooked (148 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in yellow potatoes cooked
Yellow potatoes cooked have 17.61 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size yellow potato cooked (148 g) has about 26.1 g of carbs.
Fat in yellow potatoes cooked
Yellow potatoes cooked have 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size yellow potato cooked (148 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size yellow potato cooked (148 g) has:112kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
yellow potato cooked - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.535 mg
- Vitaminium B60.164 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.93 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of yellow potato cooked
- 91% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
yellow potato cooked - minerals per 100g
- Potassium229 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium272 mg
- Iron0.72 mg
Interesting charts - compare yellow potato cooked with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how yellow potato cooked looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.