Cooked Broccoli Raab: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked broccoli raab: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 bunch and more
How many calories in cooked broccoli raab?
For example, standard serving size of cooked broccoli raab (85 g) has about 21 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked broccoli raab is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked broccoli raab on charts.
Cooked broccoli raab: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.12 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.83 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||91.41 g||~ 25.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 bunch of cooked broccoli raab?
As I wrote before 100g has 25 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 bunch of cooked broccoli raab.
- Standard serving size of cooked broccoli raab (85 g)21 kcal
- Cooked broccoli raab 1 bunch (437g)109 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked broccoli raab7 kcal
- 10g of cooked broccoli raab3 kcal
- 20g of cooked broccoli raab5 kcal
- 50g of cooked broccoli raab13 kcal
- 100g of cooked broccoli raab25 kcal
Protein in cooked broccoli raab
Cooked broccoli raab has 3.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked broccoli raab (85 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked broccoli raab
Cooked broccoli raab has 3.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked broccoli raab (85 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked broccoli raab
Cooked broccoli raab has 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked broccoli raab (85 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked broccoli raab (85 g) has:21kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked broccoli raab - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4533 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.169 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.015 mg
- Vitaminium B60.22 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.071 mcg
- Vitaminium C37 mg
- Vitaminium E2.53 mg
- Vitaminium K0.256 mg
Energy content of cooked broccoli raab
- 38% CARBS
- 47% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
cooked broccoli raab - minerals per 100g
- Potassium343 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium118 mg
- Sodium56 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked broccoli raab with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked broccoli raab looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do fish sticks have?
- Calories in a half of sponge cake
- Calories in whole sponge cake
- Calories for one, two or more sponge cakes
- Calories in slice of sponge cake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg?
- How much fat in duck breast?
- How much protein in raisins?
- What is weight of caviar?
- Tomato sauce calories per ounce (oz)
- Instant coffee (not reconstituted) calories per serving size