Cooked Cauliflower: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked cauliflower: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in cooked cauliflower?
For example, standard serving size of cooked cauliflower (200 g) has about 46 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked cauliflower is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked cauliflower on charts.
Cooked cauliflower: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.08 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.45 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.82 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||92.26 g||~ 26.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 medium floweret of cooked cauliflowers?
As I wrote before 100g has 23 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 medium floweret of cooked cauliflower.
- Standard serving size of cooked cauliflower (200 g)46 kcal
- Cup of cooked cauliflower (124g)29 kcal
- Half cup of cooked cauliflower (62g)14 kcal
- Cooked cauliflower 1 medium floweret (50g)12 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked cauliflower7 kcal
- 10g of cooked cauliflower2 kcal
- 20g of cooked cauliflower5 kcal
- 50g of cooked cauliflower12 kcal
- 100g of cooked cauliflower23 kcal
Protein in cooked cauliflower
Cooked cauliflower has 1.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked cauliflower (200 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked cauliflower
Cooked cauliflower has 4.08 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked cauliflower (200 g) has about 8.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked cauliflower
Cooked cauliflower has 0.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked cauliflower (200 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked cauliflower (200 g) has:46kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked cauliflower - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.052 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.407 mg
- Vitaminium B60.172 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.044 mcg
- Vitaminium C43.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of cooked cauliflower
- 59% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
cooked cauliflower - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium325 mg
- Iron0.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked cauliflower with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked cauliflower looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oatmeal have?
- Calories in a half of cuban bread
- Calories in whole cuban bread
- Calories for one, two or more cuban bread
- Calories in slice of cuban bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried egg?
- How much fat in turkey meat?
- How much protein in pineapple juice?
- What is weight of flounder?
- Argan oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Haddock calories per serving size