Cooked Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked salmon?
100g of cooked salmon has about 188 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one cooked salmon | slice | medium size fillet | medium size steak |
To show you what does it mean, medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has about 338 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 338 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cooked salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked salmon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked salmon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Cooked Salmon (180 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size cooked salmon (180 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||9.06 g||2.57 g||16.3 g|
|Protein||25.08 g||7.11 g||45.1 g|
|Water||65.46 g||18.56 g||117.8 g|
cooked salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.088 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.122 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)9.292 mg
- Vit B60.673 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C0.5 mg
- Vit E0.92 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of cooked salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 55% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
cooked salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium449 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium405 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked salmon?
As I wrote before medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has 338 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked salmon have about 676 calories and three cooked salmon have about 1014 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked salmon.
- Medium size cooked salmon (180 g)338 kcal
- Slice of cooked salmon (135g)254 kcal
- Cooked salmon medium size fillet (180g)338 kcal
- Cooked salmon medium size steak (180g)338 kcal
- Cooked salmon (g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked salmon53 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked salmon169 kcal
- Small size cooked salmon (144g)270.4 kcal
- Big size cooked salmon (234g)439.4 kcal
- Two medium size cooked salmon676 kcal
- Three medium size cooked salmon1014 kcal
- Four medium size cooked salmon1352 kcal
- Five medium size cooked salmon1690 kcal
Protein in cooked salmon
Cooked salmon has 25.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cooked salmon (180 g) you can see that you will get about 45.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked salmon
Cooked salmon has 0.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked salmon
Cooked salmon has 9.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has about 16.3 g of fat.
medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has:338kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked salmon with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sharp cheddar cheese have?
- Calories in a half of biscotti
- Calories in whole biscotti
- Calories for one, two or more biscotti
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Baba Ganoush?
- How much fat in cooked carrot?
- How much protein in cooked sardines?
- What is weight of gravy?
- Old fashioned donut calories per ounce (oz)
- Spicy chicken sandwich calories per serving size