Cooked Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked salmon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cooked salmon, slice and more
How many calories in cooked salmon?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has about 338 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cooked salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked salmon on charts.
Cooked salmon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||9.06 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||25.08 g||~ 7.1 g|
|Water||65.46 g||~ 18.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked salmon?
As I wrote before medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has 338 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked salmon have about 676 calories and three cooked salmon have about 1014 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked salmon.
- Medium size cooked salmon (180 g)338 kcal
- Slice of cooked salmon (135g)254 kcal
- Cooked salmon medium size fillet (180g)338 kcal
- Cooked salmon medium size steak (180g)338 kcal
- Cooked salmon (g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked salmon53 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked salmon169 kcal
- Small size cooked salmon (144g)270.4 kcal
- Big size cooked salmon (234g)439.4 kcal
- Two medium size cooked salmon676 kcal
- Three medium size cooked salmon1014 kcal
- Four medium size cooked salmon1352 kcal
- Five medium size cooked salmon1690 kcal
Protein in cooked salmon
Cooked salmon has 25.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cooked salmon (180 g) you can see that you will get about 45.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked salmon
Cooked salmon has 0.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked salmon
Cooked salmon has 9.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has about 16.3 g of fat.
medium size cooked salmon (180 g) has:338kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.088 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.122 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.292 mg
- Vitaminium B60.673 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.92 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of cooked salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 55% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
cooked salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium449 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium405 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked salmon with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sharp cheddar cheese have?
- Calories in a half of Triscuits crackers
- Calories in whole Triscuits crackers
- Calories for one, two or more Triscuits crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in long island iced tea?
- How much fat in soft serve ice cream?
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- What is weight of risotto?
- Peanut butter cookies calories per ounce (oz)
- Salmon salad calories per serving size