Vanilla Extract: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vanilla extract: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): Vanilla flavor
How many calories in vanilla flavor?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon vanilla flavor is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of vanilla flavor on charts.
Vanilla extract: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vanilla flavor?
As I wrote before 100g has 56 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vanilla flavor.
- Tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of vanilla flavor (4g)2 kcal
- Cup of vanilla flavor (250g)140 kcal
- Half cup of vanilla flavor (125g)70 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vanilla flavor16 kcal
- 10g of vanilla flavor6 kcal
- 20g of vanilla flavor11 kcal
- 50g of vanilla flavor28 kcal
- 100g of vanilla flavor56 kcal
Protein in vanilla flavor
Vanilla flavor has 0.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in vanilla flavor
Vanilla flavor has 14.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in vanilla flavor
0 g of fat - vanilla flavor has no fat.
tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vanilla flavor - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of vanilla flavor
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vanilla flavor - minerals per 100g
Does vanilla flavor make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in vanilla flavor puts this product at the top of hight calorific ready to eat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, vanilla flavor seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If vanilla flavor contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare vanilla flavor with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how vanilla flavor looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does celery stalk have?
- Calories in a half of flan
- Calories in whole flan
- Calories for one, two or more flan
- Calories in tablespoon of flan
- Calories in slice of flan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice and chicken?
- How much fat in popsicle?
- How much protein in tahini?
- What is weight of Kung Pao shrimp?
- Pillsbury biscuit calories per ounce (oz)
- Split pea soup calories per serving size