Vanilla Extract: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vanilla extract: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
Also known as (other names): Vanilla flavor
How many calories in vanilla flavor?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon vanilla flavor is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of vanilla flavor on charts.
Vanilla extract: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||14.4 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Protein||0.03 g||< 0.1 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vanilla flavor?
As I wrote before 100g has 56 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vanilla flavor.
- Tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of vanilla flavor (4g)2 kcal
- Cup of vanilla flavor (250g)140 kcal
- Half cup of vanilla flavor (125g)70 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vanilla flavor16 kcal
- 10g of vanilla flavor6 kcal
- 20g of vanilla flavor11 kcal
- 50g of vanilla flavor28 kcal
- 100g of vanilla flavor56 kcal
Protein in vanilla flavor
Vanilla flavor has 0.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in vanilla flavor
Vanilla flavor has 14.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in vanilla flavor
0 g of fat - vanilla flavor has no fat.
tablespoon of vanilla flavor (13 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vanilla flavor - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of vanilla flavor
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vanilla flavor - minerals per 100g
Interesting charts - compare vanilla flavor with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how vanilla flavor looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tortellini have?
- Calories in a half of tempeh
- Calories in whole tempeh
- Calories for one, two or more tempeh
- Calories in slice of tempeh
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in flan?
- How much fat in rice and chicken?
- How much protein in popsicle?
- What is weight of tahini?
- Kung Pao shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Pillsbury biscuit calories per serving size