Cooked Spaghetti: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked spaghetti: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in cooked spaghetti?
For example, handful of cooked spaghetti (60 g) has about 16 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked spaghetti is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked spaghetti on charts.
Cooked spaghetti: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.42 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||0.26 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.66 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||91.71 g||~ 26 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or half cup of cooked spaghetti?
As I wrote before 100g has 27 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or half cup of cooked spaghetti.
- Handful of cooked spaghetti (60g)16 kcal
- Cup of cooked spaghetti (140g)38 kcal
- Half cup of cooked spaghetti (70g)19 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked spaghetti8 kcal
- 10g of cooked spaghetti3 kcal
- 20g of cooked spaghetti5 kcal
- 50g of cooked spaghetti14 kcal
- 100g of cooked spaghetti27 kcal
Protein in cooked spaghetti
Cooked spaghetti has 0.66 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked spaghetti (60 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked spaghetti
Cooked spaghetti has 6.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked spaghetti (60 g) has about 3.9 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked spaghetti
Cooked spaghetti has 0.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked spaghetti (60 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of cooked spaghetti (60 g) has:16kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked spaghetti - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.022 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.805 mg
- Vitaminium B60.098 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cooked spaghetti
- 84% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
cooked spaghetti - minerals per 100g
- Potassium116 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium266 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked spaghetti with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked spaghetti looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does instant coffee have?
- Calories in a half of calamari
- Calories in whole calamari
- Calories for one, two or more calamari
- Calories in slice of calamari
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jumbo egg?
- How much fat in cheese enchilada?
- How much protein in unsweetened almond milk?
- What is weight of ghee?
- Churros calories per ounce (oz)
- Smarties calories per serving size