Baba Ganoush: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baba Ganoush: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Baba Ganoush?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has about 45 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Baba Ganoush is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See also Baba Ganoush vitamins and minerals
Baba Ganoush: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Baba Ganoush?
As I wrote before 100g has 179 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Baba Ganoush.
- Standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g)45 kcal
- Tablespoon of Baba Ganoush (14g)25 kcal
- Teaspoon of Baba Ganoush (7g)13 kcal
- Cup of Baba Ganoush (253g)453 kcal
- Half cup of Baba Ganoush (126.5g)226 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Baba Ganoush51 kcal
- 10g of Baba Ganoush18 kcal
- 20g of Baba Ganoush36 kcal
- 50g of Baba Ganoush90 kcal
- 100g of Baba Ganoush179 kcal
Protein in Baba Ganoush
Baba Ganoush has 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Baba Ganoush
Baba Ganoush has 10.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Baba Ganoush
Baba Ganoush has 14.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has:45kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Baba Ganoush - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C4.3 mg
Energy content of Baba Ganoush
- 23% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Baba Ganoush - minerals per 100g
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium411 mg
- Iron2.57 mg
Does Baba Ganoush make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in Baba Ganoush is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, Baba Ganoush seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Baba Ganoush contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does provolone cheese have?
- Calories in a half of lamb chop
- Calories in whole lamb chop
- Calories for one, two or more lamb chops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Dr Pepper?
- How much fat in vodka and lemonade?
- How much protein in garlic bread?
- What is weight of cappuccino?
- Blueberry muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Roast beef calories per serving size