Baba Ganoush: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baba Ganoush: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in Baba Ganoush?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has about 45 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Baba Ganoush is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Baba Ganoush on charts.
Baba Ganoush: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.71 g||~ 3 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||14.29 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Protein||3.57 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Baba Ganoush?
As I wrote before 100g has 179 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Baba Ganoush.
- Standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g)45 kcal
- Tablespoon of Baba Ganoush (14g)25 kcal
- Teaspoon of Baba Ganoush (7g)13 kcal
- Cup of Baba Ganoush (253g)453 kcal
- Half cup of Baba Ganoush (126.5g)226 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Baba Ganoush51 kcal
- 10g of Baba Ganoush18 kcal
- 20g of Baba Ganoush36 kcal
- 50g of Baba Ganoush90 kcal
- 100g of Baba Ganoush179 kcal
Protein in Baba Ganoush
Baba Ganoush has 3.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Baba Ganoush
Baba Ganoush has 10.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Baba Ganoush
Baba Ganoush has 14.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Baba Ganoush (25 g) has:45kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Baba Ganoush - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C4.3 mg
Energy content of Baba Ganoush
- 23% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Baba Ganoush - minerals per 100g
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium411 mg
- Iron2.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare Baba Ganoush with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how Baba Ganoush looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does granola bar have?
- Calories in a half of Clif bar
- Calories in whole Clif bar
- Calories for one, two or more Clif bars
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sesame chicken?
- How much fat in old fashioned?
- How much protein in italian sausage?
- What is weight of cuban coffee?
- Cauliflower rice calories per ounce (oz)
- IPA beer calories per serving size