Puff Pastry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Puff pastry: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 sheet , 1 shell and more
How many calories in puff pastry?
In particular, standard serving size of puff pastry (50 g) has about 279 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of puff pastry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of puff pastry on charts.
Puff pastry: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||45.7 g||~ 13 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||38.5 g||~ 10.9 g|
|Protein||7.4 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Water||7.4 g||~ 2.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 sheet or 1 shell of puff pastry?
As I wrote before 100g has 558 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 sheet or 1 shell of puff pastry.
- Standard serving size of puff pastry (50 g)279 kcal
- Puff pastry 1 sheet (245g)1367 kcal
- Puff pastry 1 shell (40g)223 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of puff pastry158 kcal
- 10g of puff pastry56 kcal
- 20g of puff pastry112 kcal
- 50g of puff pastry279 kcal
- 100g of puff pastry558 kcal
Protein in puff pastry
Puff pastry has 7.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of puff pastry (50 g) you can see that you will get about 3.7 g of protein.
Carbs in puff pastry
Puff pastry has 45.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of puff pastry (50 g) has about 22.9 g of carbs.
Fat in puff pastry
Puff pastry has 38.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of puff pastry (50 g) has about 19.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of puff pastry (50 g) has:279kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
puff pastry - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.323 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.258 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.8 mg
- Vitaminium B60.019 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.087 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.55 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of puff pastry
- 33% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
puff pastry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium62 mg
- Phosphorus16.3 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium253 mg
- Iron2.6 mg
- Zink16.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare puff pastry with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how puff pastry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Upma have?
- Calories in a half of club sandwich
- Calories in whole club sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more club sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in taco shell?
- How much fat in fried tofu?
- How much protein in cooked lentils?
- What is weight of Cabernet Sauvignon?
- Kielbasa calories per ounce (oz)
- Dosa calories per serving size