Boiled Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in boiled rice?
100g of boiled rice has about 129 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, handful of boiled rice (60 g) has about 77 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 77 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of boiled rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about boiled rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of boiled rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Boiled Rice (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of boiled rice (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||27.99 g||7.94 g||16.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||2.67 g||0.76 g||1.6 g|
|Water||68.01 g||19.28 g||40.8 g|
boiled rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.162 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.467 mg
- Vit B60.092 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.096 mcg
- Vit E0.04 mg
Energy content of boiled rice
- 89% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
boiled rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium35 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium245 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
Compare boiled rice:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled rice?
As I wrote before handful of boiled rice (60 g) has 77 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled rice have about 154 calories and three boiled rice have about 231 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled rice.
- Handful of boiled rice (60g)77 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled rice (11g)14 kcal
- Cup of boiled rice (195g)252 kcal
- Half cup of boiled rice (97.5g)126 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled rice37 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled rice38.5 kcal
- Small size boiled rice (48g)61.6 kcal
- Big size boiled rice (78g)100.1 kcal
- Two medium size boiled rice154 kcal
- Three medium size boiled rice231 kcal
- Four medium size boiled rice308 kcal
- Five medium size boiled rice385 kcal
Protein in boiled rice
Boiled rice has 2.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled rice (60 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled rice
Boiled rice has 27.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled rice (60 g) has about 16.8 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled rice
Boiled rice has 0.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled rice (60 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of boiled rice (60 g) has:77kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare boiled rice with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does carrot cake have?
- Calories in tablespoon of white cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of white cheese
- Calories in slice of white cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in olive oil?
- How much fat in poultry sausage?
- How much protein in minced beef?
- What is weight of beef?
- Pig in a blanket calories per ounce (oz)
- Caramel apple calories per serving size