Boiled Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in boiled rice?
Case in point, handful of boiled rice (60 g) has about 77 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful boiled rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled rice on charts.
Boiled rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||27.99 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.67 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||68.01 g||~ 19.3 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 129 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled rice.
- Handful of boiled rice (60g)77 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled rice (11g)14 kcal
- Cup of boiled rice (195g)252 kcal
- Half cup of boiled rice (97.5g)126 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled rice37 kcal
- 10g of boiled rice13 kcal
- 20g of boiled rice26 kcal
- 50g of boiled rice65 kcal
- 100g of boiled rice129 kcal
Protein in boiled rice
Boiled rice has 2.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled rice (60 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled rice
Boiled rice has 27.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled rice (60 g) has about 16.8 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled rice
Boiled rice has 0.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled rice (60 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of boiled rice (60 g) has:77kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.162 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.467 mg
- Vitaminium B60.092 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.096 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of boiled rice
- 89% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
boiled rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium35 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium245 mg
- Iron1.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled rice with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does carrot cake have?
- Calories in tablespoon of palm oil
- Calories in teaspoon of palm oil
- Calories in glass of palm oil
- Calories in cup of palm oil
- Calories in shot (small glass) of palm oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in poultry sausage?
- How much fat in minced beef?
- How much protein in tilapia?
- What is weight of pudding?
- Clams calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple turnover calories per serving size