Boiled Cauliflower: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled cauliflower: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled cauliflower, cup and more
How many calories in boiled cauliflower?
For example, one floret (55 g) boiled cauliflower has about 13 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one floret boiled cauliflower is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled cauliflower on charts.
Boiled cauliflower: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled cauliflowers?
As I wrote before one floret (55 g) has 13 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled cauliflowers have about 26 calories and three boiled cauliflowers have about 39 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled cauliflowers.
- One floret (55 g)13 kcal
- Cup of boiled cauliflower (124g)29 kcal
- Half cup of boiled cauliflower (62g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled cauliflower7 kcal
Protein in boiled cauliflower
Boiled cauliflower has 1.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one floret (55 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled cauliflower
Boiled cauliflower has 4.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one floret (55 g) has about 2.3 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled cauliflower
Boiled cauliflower has 0.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one floret (55 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
one floret (55 g) has:13kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled cauliflower - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A12 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.052 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.41 mg
- Vitaminium B60.173 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.044 mcg
- Vitaminium C44.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of boiled cauliflower
- 59% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
boiled cauliflower - minerals per 100g
- Potassium142 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium242 mg
- Iron0.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled cauliflower with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled cauliflower looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Burger King hamburger have?
- Calories in a half of turkey frankfurters
- Calories in whole turkey frankfurters
- Calories for one, two or more turkey frankfurters
- Calories in slice of turkey frankfurters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lard?
- How much fat in shark meat?
- How much protein in peanut milk?
- What is weight of Fritos?
- No bake cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Corned beef hash calories per serving size