Boiled Neck Bone: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled neck bone: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled neck bone, cup, boneless and more
How many calories in boiled neck bone?
To illustrate, medium size boiled neck bone (47 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled neck bone is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled neck bone on charts.
Boiled neck bone: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||7.96 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Protein||25.85 g||~ 7.3 g|
|Water||63.72 g||~ 18.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled neck bones?
As I wrote before medium size boiled neck bone (47 g) has 86 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled neck bones have about 172 calories and three boiled neck bones have about 258 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled neck bones.
- Medium size boiled neck bone (47 g)86 kcal
- Boiled neck bone cup, boneless (140g)255 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled neck bone52 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled neck bone43 kcal
- Small size boiled neck bone (38g)68.8 kcal
- Big size boiled neck bone (61g)111.8 kcal
- Two medium size boiled neck bones172 kcal
- Three medium size boiled neck bones258 kcal
- Four medium size boiled neck bones344 kcal
- Five medium size boiled neck bones430 kcal
Protein in boiled neck bone
Boiled neck bone has 25.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled neck bone (47 g) you can see that you will get about 12.1 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled neck bone
0 g of carbs - boiled neck bone has no carbohydrates.
Fat in boiled neck bone
Boiled neck bone has 7.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled neck bone (47 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
medium size boiled neck bone (47 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled neck bone - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.595 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.28 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.168 mg
- Vitaminium B60.366 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.28 mg
Energy content of boiled neck bone
- 0% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
boiled neck bone - minerals per 100g
- Potassium337 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium666 mg
- Iron1.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled neck bone with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled neck bone looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does italian bread have?
- Calories in a half of poultry frankfurters
- Calories in whole poultry frankfurters
- Calories for one, two or more poultry frankfurters
- Calories in slice of poultry frankfurters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in smoked ham?
- How much fat in Alaska pollock?
- How much protein in eggnog?
- What is weight of tilapia fried?
- Strawberry shortcake calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken piccata calories per serving size