Boiled Pumpkin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled pumpkin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in boiled pumpkin?
Case in point, tablespoon of boiled pumpkin (13 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon boiled pumpkin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled pumpkin on charts.
Boiled pumpkin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or mashed of boiled pumpkins?
As I wrote before 100g have 18 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or mashed of boiled pumpkin.
- Tablespoon of boiled pumpkin (13g)2 kcal
- Boiled pumpkin cup, mashed (245g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled pumpkins5 kcal
- 10g of boiled pumpkins2 kcal
- 20g of boiled pumpkins4 kcal
- 50g of boiled pumpkins9 kcal
- 100g of boiled pumpkins18 kcal
Protein in boiled pumpkin
Boiled pumpkins have 0.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of boiled pumpkin (13 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled pumpkins
Boiled pumpkins have 4.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of boiled pumpkin (13 g) has about 0.6 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled pumpkins
Boiled pumpkins have 0.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of boiled pumpkin (13 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of boiled pumpkin (13 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled pumpkin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5755 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.413 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.8 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of boiled pumpkin
- 83% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
boiled pumpkin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium230 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium237 mg
- Iron0.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled pumpkin with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled pumpkin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Big Mac have?
- Calories in tablespoon of natural yogurt
- Calories in teaspoon of natural yogurt
- Calories in glass of natural yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pastrami?
- How much fat in tomato juice?
- How much protein in tuna?
- What is weight of Belriso?
- Bosc pear calories per ounce (oz)
- Mango lassi calories per serving size