Boiled Beets: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in boiled beet?
To give you an idea, medium size boiled beet (110 g) has about 48 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 48 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from boiled beet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about boiled beet nutrition.
See all nutrition data of boiled beet on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Boiled Beet (110 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size boiled beet (110 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.96 g||2.82 g||11 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||0.57 g||2.2 g|
|Fat||0.18 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||1.68 g||0.48 g||1.8 g|
|Water||87.06 g||24.68 g||95.8 g|
boiled beet - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A35 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.331 mg
- Vit B60.067 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.08 mcg
- Vit C3.6 mg
- Vit E0.04 mg
Energy content of boiled beet
- 83% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
boiled beet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium305 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium77 mg
- Iron0.79 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled beets?
As I wrote before medium size boiled beet (110 g) have 48 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled beets have about 96 calories and three boiled beets have about 144 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled beets.
- Medium size boiled beet (110 g)48 kcal
- Slice of boiled beet (25g)11 kcal
- Cup of boiled beet (136g)60 kcal
- Half cup of boiled beet (68g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled beets12 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled beet24 kcal
- Small size boiled beet (88g)38.4 kcal
- Big size boiled beet (143g)62.4 kcal
- Two medium size boiled beets96 kcal
- Three medium size boiled beets144 kcal
- Four medium size boiled beets192 kcal
- Five medium size boiled beets240 kcal
Protein in boiled beet
Boiled beets have 1.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled beet (110 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled beets
Boiled beets have 9.96 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled beet (110 g) has about 11 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled beets
Boiled beets have 0.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled beet (110 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size boiled beet (110 g) has:48kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare boiled beet with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled beet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baguette have?
- Calories in tablespoon of plain yogurt
- Calories in teaspoon of plain yogurt
- Calories in glass of plain yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pepperoni?
- How much fat in ketchup?
- How much protein in lobster?
- What is weight of algae?
- Sausage gravy calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey patty calories per serving size