Boiled Beets: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled beets: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled beet, slice and more
How many calories in boiled beet?
To give you an idea, medium size boiled beet (110 g) has about 48 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled beet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled beet on charts.
Boiled beets: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.96 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.18 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.68 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||87.06 g||~ 24.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled beets?
As I wrote before medium size boiled beet (110 g) have 48 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled beets have about 96 calories and three boiled beets have about 144 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled beets.
- Medium size boiled beet (110 g)48 kcal
- Slice of boiled beet (25g)11 kcal
- Cup of boiled beet (136g)60 kcal
- Half cup of boiled beet (68g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled beets12 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled beet24 kcal
- Small size boiled beet (88g)38.4 kcal
- Big size boiled beet (143g)62.4 kcal
- Two medium size boiled beets96 kcal
- Three medium size boiled beets144 kcal
- Four medium size boiled beets192 kcal
- Five medium size boiled beets240 kcal
Protein in boiled beet
Boiled beets have 1.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled beet (110 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled beets
Boiled beets have 9.96 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled beet (110 g) has about 11 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled beets
Boiled beets have 0.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled beet (110 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size boiled beet (110 g) has:48kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled beet - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A35 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.331 mg
- Vitaminium B60.067 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.08 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of boiled beet
- 83% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
boiled beet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium305 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium77 mg
- Iron0.79 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled beet with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled beet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baguette have?
- Calories in tablespoon of plain yogurt
- Calories in teaspoon of plain yogurt
- Calories in glass of plain yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pepperoni?
- How much fat in ketchup?
- How much protein in lobster?
- What is weight of algae?
- Sausage gravy calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey patty calories per serving size