Balsamic Vinegar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Balsamic vinegar: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in balsamic vinegar?
Case in point, standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of balsamic vinegar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of balsamic vinegar on charts.
Balsamic vinegar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of balsamic vinegar?
As I wrote before 100g has 88 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g)14 kcal
- Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar (16g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of balsamic vinegar (5g)4 kcal
- Cup of balsamic vinegar (255g)224 kcal
- Half cup of balsamic vinegar (127.5g)112 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of balsamic vinegar25 kcal
- 10g of balsamic vinegar9 kcal
- 20g of balsamic vinegar18 kcal
- 50g of balsamic vinegar44 kcal
- 100g of balsamic vinegar88 kcal
Protein in balsamic vinegar
Balsamic vinegar has 0.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in balsamic vinegar
Balsamic vinegar has 17.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in balsamic vinegar
0 g of fat - balsamic vinegar has no fat.
standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
balsamic vinegar - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of balsamic vinegar
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
balsamic vinegar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium112 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium23 mg
- Iron0.72 mg
Does balsamic vinegar make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Balsamic vinegar have one of the hight number of calories within Condiment. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Condiment, balsamic vinegar seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Condiment.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If balsamic vinegar contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare balsamic vinegar with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how balsamic vinegar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked egg white have?
- Calories in handful of boiled chickpeas
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled chickpeas
- Calories in teaspoon of boiled chickpeas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen spinach?
- How much fat in gelatine?
- How much protein in potato pudding?
- What is weight of chinese pancake?
- Tiramisu calories per ounce (oz)
- Omelette calories per serving size