Balsamic Vinegar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in balsamic vinegar?
100g of balsamic vinegar has about 88 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 14 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from balsamic vinegar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about balsamic vinegar nutrition.
See all nutrition data of balsamic vinegar on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Balsamic Vinegar (16 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g)|
|Carbs Total||17.03 g||4.83 g||2.7 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.49 g||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||76.45 g||21.67 g||12.2 g|
balsamic vinegar - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of balsamic vinegar
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
balsamic vinegar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium112 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium23 mg
- Iron0.72 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 balsamic vinegar?
As I wrote before standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) has 14 calories. It is easy to count that two balsamic vinegar have about 28 calories and three balsamic vinegar have about 42 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five balsamic vinegar.
- Standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g)14 kcal
- Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar (16g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of balsamic vinegar (5g)4 kcal
- Cup of balsamic vinegar (255g)224 kcal
- Half cup of balsamic vinegar (127.5g)112 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of balsamic vinegar25 kcal
- Half of medium size balsamic vinegar7 kcal
- Small size balsamic vinegar (13g)11.2 kcal
- Big size balsamic vinegar (21g)18.2 kcal
- Two medium size balsamic vinegar28 kcal
- Three medium size balsamic vinegar42 kcal
- Four medium size balsamic vinegar56 kcal
- Five medium size balsamic vinegar70 kcal
Protein in balsamic vinegar
Balsamic vinegar has 0.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in balsamic vinegar
Balsamic vinegar has 17.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in balsamic vinegar
0 g of fat - balsamic vinegar has no fat.
standard serving size of balsamic vinegar (16 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare balsamic vinegar with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how balsamic vinegar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do grilled mashrooms have?
- Calories in a half of roasted red peppers
- Calories in whole roasted red peppers
- Calories for one, two or more roasted red peppers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried lima beans?
- How much fat in yellow potato cooked?
- How much protein in brown rice?
- What is weight of breakfast sausage?
- Chocolate covered almond calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable soup calories per serving size