Irish Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Irish Coffee?
For example, standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has about 176 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 176 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Irish Coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Irish Coffee nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Irish Coffee on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Irish Coffee (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.03 g||0.58 g||4.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||2.41 g||0.68 g||4.8 g|
|Protein||0.27 g||< 0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Water||86.63 g||24.56 g||173.3 g|
Irish Coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.064 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.135 mg
- Vit B60.003 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit E0.07 mg
Energy content of Irish Coffee
- 26% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
Irish Coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium39 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Irish Coffee?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has 176 calories. It is easy to count that two Irish Coffee have about 352 calories and three Irish Coffee have about 528 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Irish Coffee.
- Standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g)176 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Irish Coffee25 kcal
- Half of medium size Irish Coffee88 kcal
- Small size Irish Coffee (160g)140.8 kcal
- Big size Irish Coffee (260g)228.8 kcal
- Two medium size Irish Coffee352 kcal
- Three medium size Irish Coffee528 kcal
- Four medium size Irish Coffee704 kcal
- Five medium size Irish Coffee880 kcal
Protein in Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee has 0.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee has 2.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has about 4.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee has 2.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has about 4.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has:176kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Irish Coffee with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Irish Coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled mahi mahi have?
- Calories in a half of frozen garlic bread
- Calories in whole frozen garlic bread
- Calories for one, two or more frozen garlic bread
- Calories in slice of frozen garlic bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in instant soup?
- How much fat in pumpkin pudding?
- How much protein in corn tortilla?
- What is weight of tofu?
- Donut calories per ounce (oz)
- Hummus calories per serving size