Irish Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Irish Coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in Irish Coffee?
For example, standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has about 176 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Irish Coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Irish Coffee on charts.
Irish Coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.03 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||2.41 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||0.27 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||86.63 g||~ 24.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size of Irish Coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 88 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of Irish Coffee.
- Standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g)176 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Irish Coffee25 kcal
- 10g of Irish Coffee9 kcal
- 20g of Irish Coffee18 kcal
- 50g of Irish Coffee44 kcal
- 100g of Irish Coffee88 kcal
Protein in Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee has 0.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee has 2.03 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has about 4.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Irish Coffee
Irish Coffee has 2.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has about 4.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of Irish Coffee (200 g) has:176kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Irish Coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.135 mg
- Vitaminium B60.003 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
Energy content of Irish Coffee
- 26% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
Irish Coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium39 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare Irish Coffee with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Irish Coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled mahi mahi have?
- Calories in a half of frozen garlic bread
- Calories in whole frozen garlic bread
- Calories for one, two or more frozen garlic bread
- Calories in slice of frozen garlic bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in instant soup?
- How much fat in pumpkin pudding?
- How much protein in corn tortilla?
- What is weight of tofu?
- Donut calories per ounce (oz)
- Hummus calories per serving size