Boiled Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in boiled beef?
In particular, standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) has about 189 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 189 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from boiled beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about boiled beef nutrition.
See all nutrition data of boiled beef on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Boiled Beef (150 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||3.26 g||0.92 g||4.9 g|
|Protein||24.21 g||6.86 g||36.3 g|
|Water||73.1 g||20.72 g||109.7 g|
boiled beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A27 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.096 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.759 mg
- Vit B60.16 mg
- Vit E0.57 mg
Energy content of boiled beef
- 0% CARBS
- 77% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
boiled beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium193 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium32 mg
- Iron1.78 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled beef?
As I wrote before standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) has 189 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled beef have about 378 calories and three boiled beef have about 567 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled beef.
- Standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g)189 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled beef36 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled beef94.5 kcal
- Small size boiled beef (120g)151.2 kcal
- Big size boiled beef (195g)245.7 kcal
- Two medium size boiled beef378 kcal
- Three medium size boiled beef567 kcal
- Four medium size boiled beef756 kcal
- Five medium size boiled beef945 kcal
Protein in boiled beef
Boiled beef has 24.21 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) you can see that you will get about 36.3 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled beef
0 g of carbs - boiled beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in boiled beef
Boiled beef has 3.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) has about 4.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) has:189kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare boiled beef with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cuban bread have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Greek yoghurt
- Calories in teaspoon of Greek yoghurt
- Calories in glass of Greek yoghurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salami?
- How much fat in almond flakes?
- How much protein in octopus?
- What is weight of acerola?
- Queso Fresco calories per ounce (oz)
- Blow Pop calories per serving size