Boiled Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in boiled beef?
In particular, standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) has about 189 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of boiled beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled beef on charts.
Boiled beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||3.26 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||24.21 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Water||73.1 g||~ 20.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size of boiled beef?
As I wrote before 100g has 126 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of boiled beef.
- Standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g)189 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled beef36 kcal
- 10g of boiled beef13 kcal
- 20g of boiled beef25 kcal
- 50g of boiled beef63 kcal
- 100g of boiled beef126 kcal
Protein in boiled beef
Boiled beef has 24.21 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) you can see that you will get about 36.3 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled beef
0 g of carbs - boiled beef has no carbohydrates.
Fat in boiled beef
Boiled beef has 3.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) has about 4.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of boiled beef (150 g) has:189kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A27 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.096 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.759 mg
- Vitaminium B60.16 mg
- Vitaminium E0.57 mg
Energy content of boiled beef
- 0% CARBS
- 77% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
boiled beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium193 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium32 mg
- Iron1.78 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled beef with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cuban bread have?
- Calories in a half of turkey meat
- Calories in whole turkey meat
- Calories for one, two or more turkey meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pineapple juice?
- How much fat in flounder?
- How much protein in argan oil?
- What is weight of haddock?
- Protein bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Udon noodles calories per serving size