Boiled Vegetables: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled vegetables: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in boiled vegetables?
For instance, tablespoon of boiled vegetables (10 g) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon boiled vegetables is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled vegetables on charts.
Boiled vegetables: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.09 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.4 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.86 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||83.23 g||~ 23.6 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled vegetables?
As I wrote before 100g have 60 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of boiled vegetables.
- Tablespoon of boiled vegetables (10g)6 kcal
- Cup of boiled vegetables (140g)84 kcal
- Half cup of boiled vegetables (70g)42 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled vegetables17 kcal
- 10g of boiled vegetables6 kcal
- 20g of boiled vegetables12 kcal
- 50g of boiled vegetables30 kcal
- 100g of boiled vegetables60 kcal
Protein in boiled vegetables
Boiled vegetables have 2.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of boiled vegetables (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled vegetables
Boiled vegetables have 13.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of boiled vegetables (10 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled vegetables
Boiled vegetables have 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of boiled vegetables (10 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of boiled vegetables (10 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled vegetables - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4277 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.071 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.851 mg
- Vitaminium B60.074 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.019 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.38 mg
- Vitaminium K0.024 mg
Energy content of boiled vegetables
- 80% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
boiled vegetables - minerals per 100g
- Potassium169 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium271 mg
- Iron0.82 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled vegetables with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled vegetables look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does agave nectar have?
- Hard and soft boiled egg calories
- Boiled egg white calories
- Calories in a half of turkey breast
- Calories in whole turkey breast
- Calories for one, two or more turkey breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in raspberry juice?
- How much fat in halibut?
- How much protein in halloumi?
- What is weight of porterhouse steak?
- Japchae calories per ounce (oz)
- Barley calories per serving size