Corned Beef Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Corned beef sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one corned beef sandwich and more
How many calories in corned beef sandwich?
To illustrate, medium size corned beef sandwich (238 g) has about 490 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size corned beef sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 25.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 70 minutes, swim for about 58 minutes or run for 49 minutes.
See all nutrition data of corned beef sandwich on charts.
Corned beef sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corned beef sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size corned beef sandwich (238 g) have 490 calories. It is easy to count that two corned beef sandwiches have about 980 calories and three corned beef sandwiches have about 1470 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corned beef sandwiches.
- Medium size corned beef sandwich (238 g)490 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corned beef sandwiches58 kcal
- Half of medium size corned beef sandwich245 kcal
- Small size corned beef sandwich (190g)392 kcal
- Big size corned beef sandwich (309g)637 kcal
- Two medium size corned beef sandwiches980 kcal
- Three medium size corned beef sandwiches1470 kcal
- Four medium size corned beef sandwiches1960 kcal
- Five medium size corned beef sandwiches2450 kcal
Protein in corned beef sandwich
Corned beef sandwiches have 14.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size corned beef sandwich (238 g) you can see that you will get about 34.1 g of protein.
Carbs in corned beef sandwiches
Corned beef sandwiches have 19.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size corned beef sandwich (238 g) has about 47.3 g of carbs.
Fat in corned beef sandwiches
Corned beef sandwiches have 7.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size corned beef sandwich (238 g) has about 17.3 g of fat.
medium size corned beef sandwich (238 g) has:490kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
corned beef sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.217 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.156 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.841 mg
- Vitaminium B60.088 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.071 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.16 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of corned beef sandwich
- 39% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
corned beef sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium108 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium803 mg
- Iron2.33 mg
Interesting charts - compare corned beef sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how corned beef sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bun have?
- Calories in a half of fried falafel
- Calories in whole fried falafel
- Calories for one, two or more fried falafels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted potato?
- How much fat in dried chili peppers?
- How much protein in frozen margarita?
- What is weight of maple syrup?
- Chocolate chip muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Saltine crackers calories per serving size