Barbecue Sauce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Barbecue sauce: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in barbecue sauce?
For instance, standard serving size of barbecue sauce (12 g) has about 21 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of barbecue sauce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of barbecue sauce on charts.
Barbecue sauce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||40.77 g||~ 11.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.63 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||0.82 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||54.71 g||~ 15.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or packet of barbecue sauce?
As I wrote before 100g has 172 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or packet of barbecue sauce.
- Standard serving size of barbecue sauce (12 g)21 kcal
- Tablespoon of barbecue sauce (34g)58 kcal
- Teaspoon of barbecue sauce (11g)19 kcal
- Cup of barbecue sauce (250g)430 kcal
- Half cup of barbecue sauce (125g)215 kcal
- Barbecue sauce packet (12g)21 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of barbecue sauce49 kcal
- 10g of barbecue sauce17 kcal
- 20g of barbecue sauce34 kcal
- 50g of barbecue sauce86 kcal
- 100g of barbecue sauce172 kcal
Protein in barbecue sauce
Barbecue sauce has 0.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of barbecue sauce (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in barbecue sauce
Barbecue sauce has 40.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of barbecue sauce (12 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in barbecue sauce
Barbecue sauce has 0.63 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of barbecue sauce (12 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of barbecue sauce (12 g) has:21kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
barbecue sauce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A224 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.597 mg
- Vitaminium B60.075 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.8 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of barbecue sauce
- 95% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
barbecue sauce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium232 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium1027 mg
- Iron0.64 mg
Interesting charts - compare barbecue sauce with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how barbecue sauce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does red wine vinegar have?
- Calories in a half of quesadilla with vegetables
- Calories in whole quesadilla with vegetables
- Calories for one, two or more vegetable quesadillas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in american cheese?
- How much fat in KFC Coleslaw ?
- How much protein in Taco Bell Taco?
- What is weight of ribeye steak?
- Bud Light calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked cauliflower calories per serving size