Milk Shake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Milk shake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Milk shake and more
Also known as (other names): Milkshake
How many calories in Milk shake?
For instance, medium size Milk shake (320 g) has about 358 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Milk shake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 51 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Milk shake on charts.
Milk shake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.75 g||~ 5 g|
|Fat||3.03 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||3.86 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||74.45 g||~ 21.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Milk shake?
As I wrote before medium size Milk shake (320 g) has 358 calories. It is easy to count that two Milk shake have about 716 calories and three Milk shake have about 1074 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Milk shake.
- Medium size Milk shake (320 g)358 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Milk shake32 kcal
- Half of medium size Milk shake179 kcal
- Small size Milk shake (256g)286.4 kcal
- Big size Milk shake (416g)465.4 kcal
- Two medium size Milk shake716 kcal
- Three medium size Milk shake1074 kcal
- Four medium size Milk shake1432 kcal
- Five medium size Milk shake1790 kcal
Protein in Milk shake
Milk shake has 3.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Milk shake (320 g) you can see that you will get about 12.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Milk shake
Milk shake has 17.75 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Milk shake (320 g) has about 56.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Milk shake
Milk shake has 3.03 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Milk shake (320 g) has about 9.7 g of fat.
medium size Milk shake (320 g) has:358kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Milk shake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A91 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.195 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.146 mg
- Vitaminium B60.042 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
Energy content of Milk shake
- 62% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
Milk shake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium183 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium146 mg
- Sodium95 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare Milk shake with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how Milk shake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gyro sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of ranch dressing
- Calories in whole ranch dressing
- Calories for one, two or more ranch dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of ranch dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of ranch dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in scallops?
- How much fat in chicken salad?
- How much protein in baby carrot?
- What is weight of cooked sweet potato?
- Fried chicken wing calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled okra calories per serving size