Tostada: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tostada: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tostada?
In particular, standard serving size of tostada (36 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of tostada is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See also Tostada vitamins and minerals
Tostada: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 shell of tostadas?
As I wrote before 100g have 255 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 shell of tostada.
- Standard serving size of tostada (36 g)92 kcal
- Tostada 1 shell (12g)31 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tostadas72 kcal
- 10g of tostadas26 kcal
- 20g of tostadas51 kcal
- 50g of tostadas128 kcal
- 100g of tostadas255 kcal
Protein in tostada
Tostadas have 12.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of tostada (36 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in tostadas
Tostadas have 20.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of tostada (36 g) has about 7.4 g of carbs.
Fat in tostadas
Tostadas have 13.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of tostada (36 g) has about 5 g of fat.
standard serving size of tostada (36 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tostada - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.095 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.135 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.192 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E1.2 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of tostada
- 32% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
tostada - minerals per 100g
- Potassium241 mg
- Magnessium38 mg
- Calcium111 mg
- Sodium528 mg
- Iron0.94 mg
Does tostada cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in tostada is one of the highest from all products in bread category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, tostada seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If tostadas contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do chanterelle mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of baked chicken wingettes
- Calories in whole baked chicken wingettes
- Calories for one, two or more baked chicken wingettes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen yogurt?
- How much fat in taco?
- How much protein in skinless chicken breast?
- What is weight of green tea?
- French toast calories per ounce (oz)
- Rye flour calories per serving size