Brown Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brown bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one brown bread, slice and more
How many calories in brown bread?
Case in point, medium size brown bread (600 g) has about 1608 calories.
It is about 67% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size brown bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 30.5 apples
- 20.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 16 slices of cheese
- 15 slices of bread
- 13 glasses of milk
- 84.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 229 minutes, swim for about 190 minutes or run for 162 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brown bread on charts.
Brown bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||53.52 g||~ 15.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.2 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||2.82 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||8.45 g||~ 2.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 brown bread?
As I wrote before medium size brown bread (600 g) has 1608 calories. It is easy to count that two brown bread have about 3216 calories and three brown bread have about 4824 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five brown bread.
- Medium size brown bread (600 g)1608 kcal
- Slice of brown bread (35g)94 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brown bread76 kcal
- Half of medium size brown bread804 kcal
- Small size brown bread (480g)1286.4 kcal
- Big size brown bread (780g)2090.4 kcal
- Two medium size brown bread3216 kcal
- Three medium size brown bread4824 kcal
- Four medium size brown bread6432 kcal
- Five medium size brown bread8040 kcal
Protein in brown bread
Brown bread has 8.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size brown bread (600 g) you can see that you will get about 50.7 g of protein.
Carbs in brown bread
Brown bread has 53.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size brown bread (600 g) has about 321.1 g of carbs.
Fat in brown bread
Brown bread has 2.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size brown bread (600 g) has about 16.9 g of fat.
medium size brown bread (600 g) has:1608kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brown bread - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of brown bread
- 78% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
brown bread - minerals per 100g
- Calcium127 mg
- Sodium380 mg
- Iron2.82 mg
Interesting charts - compare brown bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how brown bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork sausage have?
- Calories in a half of squid
- Calories in whole squid
- Calories for one, two or more squid
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in agave syrup?
- How much fat in zebra cakes?
- How much protein in cucumber sushi roll?
- What is weight of cutie clementine?
- Ricotta cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Kalamata olives calories per serving size