Tacos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in taco?
100g of tacos have about 226 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one taco
To illustrate, medium size taco (112 g) has about 253 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 253 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from taco is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about taco nutrition.
See all nutrition data of taco on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Taco (112 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size taco (112 g)|
|Carbs Total||19.85 g||5.63 g||22.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.9 g||1.11 g||4.4 g|
|Fat||12.7 g||3.6 g||14.2 g|
|Protein||8.86 g||2.51 g||9.9 g|
|Water||57.02 g||16.17 g||63.9 g|
taco - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A131 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.65 mg
- Vit B60.09 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vit C0.4 mg
- Vit E0.6 mg
- Vit K0.015 mg
Energy content of taco
- 35% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
taco - minerals per 100g
- Potassium209 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium89 mg
- Sodium397 mg
- Iron1.19 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tacos?
As I wrote before medium size taco (112 g) have 253 calories. It is easy to count that two tacos have about 506 calories and three tacos have about 759 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tacos.
- Medium size taco (112 g)253 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tacos64 kcal
- Half of medium size taco126.5 kcal
- Small size taco (90g)202.4 kcal
- Big size taco (146g)328.9 kcal
- Two medium size tacos506 kcal
- Three medium size tacos759 kcal
- Four medium size tacos1012 kcal
- Five medium size tacos1265 kcal
Protein in taco
Tacos have 8.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size taco (112 g) you can see that you will get about 9.9 g of protein.
Carbs in tacos
Tacos have 19.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size taco (112 g) has about 22.2 g of carbs.
Fat in tacos
Tacos have 12.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size taco (112 g) has about 14.2 g of fat.
medium size taco (112 g) has:253kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare taco with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how taco looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled pork chop have?
- Calories in a half of frozen pizza
- Calories in whole frozen pizza
- Calories for one, two or more frozen pizza
- Calories in slice of frozen pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in biscuit with gravy?
- How much fat in cream puff?
- How much protein in pumpkin pancake?
- What is weight of cooked brown rice?
- Pickled cucumber calories per ounce (oz)
- Fries (French fries) calories per serving size