Sierra Mist: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Sierra Mist?
To illustrate, 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g) Sierra Mist has about 94 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 94 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) Sierra Mist is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Sierra Mist nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Sierra Mist on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in 1 Can (8 Fl Oz, 240Ml) (240 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g)|
|Carbs Total||10.26 g||2.91 g||24.6 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
Sierra Mist - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Sierra Mist
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Sierra Mist - minerals per 100g
- Sodium8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Sierra Mist?
As I wrote before 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g) has 94 calories. It is easy to count that two Sierra Mist have about 188 calories and three Sierra Mist have about 282 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Sierra Mist.
- 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g)94 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Sierra Mist11 kcal
Protein in Sierra Mist
0g of protein - Sierra Mist has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Sierra Mist
Sierra Mist has 10.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g) has about 24.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Sierra Mist
0 g of fat - Sierra Mist has no fat.
1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g) has:94kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Sierra Mist with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Sierra Mist looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Kung Pao pork have?
- Calories in a half of canola oil
- Calories in whole canola oil
- Calories for one, two or more canola oil
- Calories in tablespoon of canola oil
- Calories in teaspoon of canola oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried plantain?
- How much fat in Baileys?
- How much protein in fish fry?
- What is weight of spaghetti sauce with meat?
- Tomato sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple fritter calories per serving size