Sierra Mist: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sierra Mist: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Sierra Mist?
To illustrate, 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g) Sierra Mist has about 94 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) Sierra Mist is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Sierra Mist: calories and nutrition per 100g
Sierra Mist: calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
Check compares of Sierra Mist with other products from branded category:
- see all compares of Sierra Mist
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Sierra Mist?
As I wrote before 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g) has 94 calories. It is easy to count that two Sierra Mist have about 188 calories and three Sierra Mist have about 282 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Sierra Mist.
- 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g)94 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Sierra Mist11 kcal
Protein in Sierra Mist
0g of protein - Sierra Mist has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Sierra Mist
Sierra Mist has 10.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that 1 can (8 fl oz, 240ml) (240 g) has about 24.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Sierra Mist
0 g of fat - Sierra Mist has no fat.
Sierra Mist - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Sierra Mist
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Sierra Mist - minerals per 100g
- Sodium 8 mg
Does Sierra Mist make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in Sierra Mist is one of the highest from all products in branded category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific branded, Sierra Mist seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other branded.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Sierra Mist contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Kung Pao pork have?
- Calories in a half of canola oil
- Calories in whole canola oil
- Calories for one, two or more canola oil
- Calories in tablespoon of canola oil
- Calories in teaspoon of canola oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried plantain?
- How much fat in Baileys?
- How much protein in fish fry?
- What is weight of spaghetti sauce with meat?
- Tomato sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple fritter calories per serving size