Torte Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Torte cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in torte cake?
For example, standard serving size of torte cake (120 g) has about 340 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of torte cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of torte cake on charts.
Torte cake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or whole cake of torte cake?
As I wrote before 100g has 283 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or whole cake of torte cake.
- Standard serving size of torte cake (120 g)340 kcal
- Slice of torte cake (120g)340 kcal
- Torte cake whole cake (1472g)4166 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of torte cake80 kcal
- 10g of torte cake28 kcal
- 20g of torte cake57 kcal
- 50g of torte cake142 kcal
- 100g of torte cake283 kcal
Protein in torte cake
Torte cake has 3.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of torte cake (120 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in torte cake
Torte cake has 37.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of torte cake (120 g) has about 44.6 g of carbs.
Fat in torte cake
Torte cake has 13.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of torte cake (120 g) has about 16.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of torte cake (120 g) has:340kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
torte cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.111 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.135 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.038 mg
- Vitaminium B60.043 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.058 mcg
- Vitaminium C14.9 mg
- Vitaminium E1.3 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of torte cake
- 52% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
torte cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium96 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium68 mg
- Sodium362 mg
- Iron0.97 mg
Interesting charts - compare torte cake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how torte cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Costco have?
- Calories in a half of ribs
- Calories in whole ribs
- Calories for one, two or more ribs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in refried beans?
- How much fat in Chicken McNuggets?
- How much protein in oat flour?
- What is weight of clementine?
- Cooked cabbage calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried calamari calories per serving size