Chocolate Croissant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate croissant: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chocolate croissant and more
How many calories in chocolate croissant?
To show you what does it mean, medium size chocolate croissant (80 g) has about 337 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chocolate croissant is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate croissant on charts.
Chocolate croissant: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate croissants?
As I wrote before medium size chocolate croissant (80 g) have 337 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate croissants have about 674 calories and three chocolate croissants have about 1011 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate croissants.
- Medium size chocolate croissant (80 g)337 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate croissants119 kcal
- Half of medium size chocolate croissant168.5 kcal
- Small size chocolate croissant (64g)269.6 kcal
- Big size chocolate croissant (104g)438.1 kcal
- Two medium size chocolate croissants674 kcal
- Three medium size chocolate croissants1011 kcal
- Four medium size chocolate croissants1348 kcal
- Five medium size chocolate croissants1685 kcal
Protein in chocolate croissant
Chocolate croissants have 7.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chocolate croissant (80 g) you can see that you will get about 5.9 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate croissants
Chocolate croissants have 49.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chocolate croissant (80 g) has about 39.5 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate croissants
Chocolate croissants have 22.79 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chocolate croissant (80 g) has about 18.2 g of fat.
medium size chocolate croissant (80 g) has:337kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate croissant - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.322 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.837 mg
- Vitaminium B60.053 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.107 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.72 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of chocolate croissant
- 46% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
chocolate croissant - minerals per 100g
- Potassium167 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium36 mg
- Sodium376 mg
- Iron2.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate croissant with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate croissant looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grits have?
- Calories in a half of sweet potato fries
- Calories in whole sweet potato fries
- Calories for one, two or more sweet potato fries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in soy flour?
- How much fat in hamburger patty?
- How much protein in applesauce?
- What is weight of fried sausage?
- Grilled cod calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked yam calories per serving size