Pita Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pita bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pita bread and more
How many calories in pita bread?
Case in point, medium size pita bread (40 g) has about 110 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pita bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pita bread on charts.
Pita bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||55.7 g||~ 15.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||9.1 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Water||32.1 g||~ 9.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pita bread?
As I wrote before medium size pita bread (40 g) has 110 calories. It is easy to count that two pita bread have about 220 calories and three pita bread have about 330 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pita bread.
- Medium size pita bread (40 g)110 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pita bread78 kcal
- Half of medium size pita bread55 kcal
- Small size pita bread (32g)88 kcal
- Big size pita bread (52g)143 kcal
- Two medium size pita bread220 kcal
- Three medium size pita bread330 kcal
- Four medium size pita bread440 kcal
- Five medium size pita bread550 kcal
Protein in pita bread
Pita bread has 9.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pita bread (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in pita bread
Pita bread has 55.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pita bread (40 g) has about 22.3 g of carbs.
Fat in pita bread
Pita bread has 1.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pita bread (40 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size pita bread (40 g) has:110kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pita bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.267 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.097 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.142 mg
- Vitaminium B60.034 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
Energy content of pita bread
- 83% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
pita bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium120 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium86 mg
- Sodium536 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare pita bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how pita bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pumpkin pudding have?
- Calories in tablespoon of tofu
- Calories in teaspoon of tofu
- Calories in slice of tofu
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in donut?
- How much fat in hummus?
- How much protein in baguette?
- What is weight of fried egg?
- Goose liver calories per ounce (oz)
- Grapefruit juice calories per serving size