Everything Bagel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Everything bagel: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in everything bagel?
To show you what does it mean, medium size everything bagel (142 g) has about 395 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size everything bagel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 56 minutes, swim for about 47 minutes or run for 40 minutes.
See all nutrition data of everything bagel on charts.
Everything bagel: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 everything bagels?
As I wrote before medium size everything bagel (142 g) have 395 calories. It is easy to count that two everything bagels have about 790 calories and three everything bagels have about 1185 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five everything bagels.
- Medium size everything bagel (142 g)395 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of everything bagels79 kcal
- Half of medium size everything bagel197.5 kcal
- Small size everything bagel (114g)316 kcal
- Big size everything bagel (185g)513.5 kcal
- Two medium size everything bagels790 kcal
- Three medium size everything bagels1185 kcal
- Four medium size everything bagels1580 kcal
- Five medium size everything bagels1975 kcal
Protein in everything bagel
Everything bagels have 10.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size everything bagel (142 g) you can see that you will get about 15.1 g of protein.
Carbs in everything bagels
Everything bagels have 53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size everything bagel (142 g) has about 75.3 g of carbs.
Fat in everything bagels
Everything bagels have 2.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size everything bagel (142 g) has about 3 g of fat.
medium size everything bagel (142 g) has:395kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
everything bagel - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A109 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.536 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.235 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.443 mg
- Vitaminium B60.087 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.134 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
Energy content of everything bagel
- 78% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
everything bagel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium68 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium505 mg
- Iron3.98 mg
Does everything bagel cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in everything bagel puts this product at the top of hight calorific bread. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, everything bagel seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If everything bagels contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare everything bagel with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how everything bagel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dried kiwi have?
- Calories in a half of baked salmon
- Calories in whole baked salmon
- Calories for one, two or more baked salmon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in canned chicken?
- How much fat in millet?
- How much protein in popcorn?
- What is weight of gammon ham?
- Dinner roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg calories per serving size