Thin Pizza Crust: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Thin pizza crust: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one thin pizza crust, cup and more
How many calories in thin pizza crust?
To show you what does it mean, medium size thin pizza crust (285 g) has about 787 calories.
It is about 33% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size thin pizza crust is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 15 apples
- 10 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8 slices of cheese
- 7 slices of bread
- 6 glasses of milk
- 41 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 112 minutes, swim for about 93 minutes or run for 79 minutes.
See all nutrition data of thin pizza crust on charts.
Thin pizza crust: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 thin pizza crust?
As I wrote before medium size thin pizza crust (285 g) has 787 calories. It is easy to count that two thin pizza crust have about 1574 calories and three thin pizza crust have about 2361 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five thin pizza crust.
- Medium size thin pizza crust (285 g)787 kcal
- Cup of thin pizza crust (120g)331 kcal
- Half cup of thin pizza crust (60g)166 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of thin pizza crust78 kcal
- Half of medium size thin pizza crust393.5 kcal
- Small size thin pizza crust (228g)629.6 kcal
- Big size thin pizza crust (371g)1023.1 kcal
- Two medium size thin pizza crust1574 kcal
- Three medium size thin pizza crust2361 kcal
- Four medium size thin pizza crust3148 kcal
- Five medium size thin pizza crust3935 kcal
Protein in thin pizza crust
Thin pizza crust has 7.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size thin pizza crust (285 g) you can see that you will get about 21 g of protein.
Carbs in thin pizza crust
Thin pizza crust has 30.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size thin pizza crust (285 g) has about 87.7 g of carbs.
Fat in thin pizza crust
Thin pizza crust has 13.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size thin pizza crust (285 g) has about 38.9 g of fat.
medium size thin pizza crust (285 g) has:787kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
thin pizza crust - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.363 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.228 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.616 mg
- Vitaminium B60.147 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.086 mcg
- Vitaminium C7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.52 mg
- Vitaminium K0.01 mg
Energy content of thin pizza crust
- 45% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
thin pizza crust - minerals per 100g
- Potassium187 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium553 mg
- Iron2.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare thin pizza crust with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how thin pizza crust looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.