Croutons: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Croutons: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in croutons?
In particular, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) has about 93 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of croutons is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of crouton on charts.
Croutons: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||63.5 g||~ 18 g|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Fat||18.3 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Protein||10.8 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Water||3.6 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of croutons?
As I wrote before 100g have 465 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of croutons.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g)93 kcal
- Handful of croutons (15g)70 kcal
- Tablespoon of croutons (3g)14 kcal
- Cup of croutons (40g)186 kcal
- Half cup of croutons (20g)93 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of croutons132 kcal
- 10g of croutons47 kcal
- 20g of croutons93 kcal
- 50g of croutons233 kcal
- 100g of croutons465 kcal
Protein in croutons
Croutons have 10.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in croutons
Croutons have 63.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) has about 12.7 g of carbs.
Fat in croutons
Croutons have 18.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) has:93kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
croutons - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.506 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.421 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.646 mg
- Vitaminium B60.083 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.151 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of croutons
- 55% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
croutons - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium42 mg
- Calcium96 mg
- Sodium1089 mg
- Iron2.82 mg
Interesting charts - compare croutons with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how croutons look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does hotdog bun have?
- Calories in tablespoon of peanut flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gin and tonic?
- How much fat in honey mustard?
- How much protein in fried potato?
- What is weight of grilled chicken thigh?
- Boiled lobster calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen strawberries calories per serving size