Croutons: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in croutons?
100g of croutons have about 465 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, handful | tablespoon | cup | half cup
In particular, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) have about 93 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 93 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from croutons is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about croutons nutrition.
See all nutrition data of crouton on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Croutons (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||63.5 g||18 g||12.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||1.42 g||1 g|
|Fat||18.3 g||5.19 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||10.8 g||3.06 g||2.2 g|
|Water||3.6 g||1.02 g||0.7 g|
croutons - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.506 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.421 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.646 mg
- Vit B60.083 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.151 mcg
- Vit E0.4 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of croutons
- 55% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
croutons - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium42 mg
- Calcium96 mg
- Sodium1089 mg
- Iron2.82 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 croutons?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) have 93 calories. It is easy to count that two croutons have about 186 calories and three croutons have about 279 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five croutons.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g)93 kcal
- Handful of croutons (15g)70 kcal
- Tablespoon of croutons (3g)14 kcal
- Cup of croutons (40g)186 kcal
- Half cup of croutons (20g)93 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of croutons132 kcal
- Half of medium size croutons46.5 kcal
- Small size croutons (16g)74.4 kcal
- Big size croutons (26g)120.9 kcal
- Two medium size croutons186 kcal
- Three medium size croutons279 kcal
- Four medium size croutons372 kcal
- Five medium size croutons465 kcal
Protein in croutons
Croutons have 10.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in croutons
Croutons have 63.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) has about 12.7 g of carbs.
Fat in croutons
Croutons have 18.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of croutons (20 g) has:93kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare croutons with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how croutons look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hotdog bun have?
- Calories in tablespoon of peanut flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gin and tonic?
- How much fat in honey mustard?
- How much protein in fried potato?
- What is weight of grilled chicken thigh?
- Boiled lobster calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen strawberries calories per serving size