Pupusa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pupusa: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pupusa and more
How many calories in pupusa?
In particular, medium size pupusa (90 g) has about 209 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pupusa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pupusa on charts.
Pupusa: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.02 g||~ 6.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||10.43 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||11.51 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Water||53.12 g||~ 15.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pupusa?
As I wrote before medium size pupusa (90 g) has 209 calories. It is easy to count that two pupusa have about 418 calories and three pupusa have about 627 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pupusa.
- Medium size pupusa (90 g)209 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pupusa66 kcal
- Half of medium size pupusa104.5 kcal
- Small size pupusa (72g)167.2 kcal
- Big size pupusa (117g)271.7 kcal
- Two medium size pupusa418 kcal
- Three medium size pupusa627 kcal
- Four medium size pupusa836 kcal
- Five medium size pupusa1045 kcal
Protein in pupusa
Pupusa has 11.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pupusa (90 g) you can see that you will get about 10.4 g of protein.
Carbs in pupusa
Pupusa has 23.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pupusa (90 g) has about 20.7 g of carbs.
Fat in pupusa
Pupusa has 10.43 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pupusa (90 g) has about 9.4 g of fat.
medium size pupusa (90 g) has:209kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pupusa - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.373 mg
- Vitaminium B60.23 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.35 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of pupusa
- 40% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
pupusa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium255 mg
- Magnessium38 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium426 mg
- Iron1.01 mg
Interesting charts - compare pupusa with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how pupusa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do ribs have?
- Calories in a half of Chicken McNuggets
- Calories in whole Chicken McNuggets
- Calories for one, two or more Chicken McNuggets
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oat flour?
- How much fat in clementine?
- How much protein in cooked cabbage?
- What is weight of fried calamari?
- Boiled corn calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried kiwi calories per serving size