Dried Coconut: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried coconut: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in dried coconut?
For example, handful of dried coconut (25 g) has about 165 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dried coconut is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried coconut on charts.
Dried coconut: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.65 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||16.3 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Fat||64.53 g||~ 18.3 g|
|Protein||6.88 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||3 g||~ 0.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried coconut?
As I wrote before 100g has 660 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried coconut.
- Handful of dried coconut (25g)165 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried coconut (6g)40 kcal
- Cup of dried coconut (76g)502 kcal
- Half cup of dried coconut (38g)251 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried coconut187 kcal
- 10g of dried coconut66 kcal
- 20g of dried coconut132 kcal
- 50g of dried coconut330 kcal
- 100g of dried coconut660 kcal
Protein in dried coconut
Dried coconut has 6.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried coconut (25 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in dried coconut
Dried coconut has 23.65 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried coconut (25 g) has about 5.9 g of carbs.
Fat in dried coconut
Dried coconut has 64.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried coconut (25 g) has about 16.1 g of fat.
handful of dried coconut (25 g) has:165kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried coconut - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.603 mg
- Vitaminium B60.3 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.44 mg
Energy content of dried coconut
- 13% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
dried coconut - minerals per 100g
- Potassium543 mg
- Magnessium90 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium37 mg
- Iron3.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried coconut with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how dried coconut looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sheep have?
- Calories in a half of dried pear
- Calories in whole dried pear
- Calories for one, two or more dried pears
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in anchovy?
- How much fat in beef?
- How much protein in pig in a blanket?
- What is weight of caramel apple?
- Ketchup packet calories per ounce (oz)
- Jelly Bean calories per serving size