Chia Pudding: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chia pudding: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in chia pudding?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of chia pudding (183 g) has about 240 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chia pudding is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chia pudding on charts.
Chia pudding: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||9.38 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||8.75 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Protein||1.88 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of chia pudding?
As I wrote before 100g has 131 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of chia pudding.
- Standard serving size of chia pudding (183 g)240 kcal
- Cup of chia pudding (200g)262 kcal
- Half cup of chia pudding (100g)131 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chia pudding37 kcal
- 10g of chia pudding13 kcal
- 20g of chia pudding26 kcal
- 50g of chia pudding66 kcal
- 100g of chia pudding131 kcal
Protein in chia pudding
Chia pudding has 1.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chia pudding (183 g) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in chia pudding
Chia pudding has 9.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chia pudding (183 g) has about 17.2 g of carbs.
Fat in chia pudding
Chia pudding has 8.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chia pudding (183 g) has about 16 g of fat.
standard serving size of chia pudding (183 g) has:240kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chia pudding - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
Energy content of chia pudding
- 30% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
chia pudding - minerals per 100g
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium138 mg
- Iron0.68 mg
Interesting charts - compare chia pudding with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chia pudding looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does egg salad sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of Seven and Seven
- Calories in whole Seven and Seven
- Calories for one, two or more Seven and Seven
- Calories in glass of Seven and Seven
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Honey Nut Cheerios?
- How much fat in lentil soup?
- How much protein in oats?
- What is weight of vegetarian lasagna?
- Dark rye flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Pickles calories per serving size