Pinot Noir: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pinot Noir: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in Pinot Noir?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Pinot Noir (125 g) has about 103 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Pinot Noir is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Pinot Noir on charts.
Pinot Noir: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.31 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||86.94 g||~ 24.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or bottle of Pinot Noir?
As I wrote before 100g has 82 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or bottle of Pinot Noir.
- Standard serving size of Pinot Noir (125 g)103 kcal
- Glass full of Pinot Noir (220g)180 kcal
- Pinot Noir bottle (750g)615 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pinot Noir23 kcal
- 10g of Pinot Noir8 kcal
- 20g of Pinot Noir16 kcal
- 50g of Pinot Noir41 kcal
- 100g of Pinot Noir82 kcal
Protein in Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Pinot Noir (125 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir has 2.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Pinot Noir (125 g) has about 2.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Pinot Noir
0 g of fat - Pinot Noir has no fat.
standard serving size of Pinot Noir (125 g) has:103kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Pinot Noir - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Pinot Noir
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Pinot Noir - minerals per 100g
Interesting charts - compare Pinot Noir with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Pinot Noir looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ranch dressing have?
- Calories in a half of chicken salad
- Calories in whole chicken salad
- Calories for one, two or more chicken salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baby carrot?
- How much fat in cooked sweet potato?
- How much protein in fried chicken wing?
- What is weight of boiled okra?
- Nonfat frozen yogurt calories per ounce (oz)
- Mio Liquid Water Lemonade calories per serving size